Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos)

Started by ikarop, Sep 27, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

Author
Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos) (Read 110,650 times)

Seegson

Traps can save your life...i put some molotovs to cover me when i need to run to a escape...boom!

Hudson

Question: If you don't pick up a schematic can you go back and get it later?

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Hudson on Oct 14, 2014, 05:50:41 PM
Question: If you don't pick up a schematic can you go back and get it later?
I'd assume so, since some schematics are locked behind doors requiring further upgrades to the decrypter or other devices...

TheBATMAN

I noticed all the computer logs were dated too. I'd sure love to put together a detailed timeline of this new Alien lore. The information from the Weyland Industries site, the new novel trilogy, fire and stone, plus this game and of course the films themselves would make compelling reading.

Jeh777

Hi guys! Could you help me, please....
Somebody knows where I can find the walkthrough in texts?

Jango1201

Jango1201

Can anyone explain to me how the hell I get the doors open that require a power restore? I'm playing the game a second time and still can't open certain areas. Something is going right over my head.

Corporal Hicks

I'm pretty sure they're just not openable until later on in the actual story.

esz

I've finished the story mode and both DLC missions and died like a million times but still haven't got the 100 deaths trophy. Do you only get it when playing the main story mode? Does survivor mode and DLC count?

gabgrave

Yes it stacks across all modes. Just keep playing with the alien. If you keep experimenting to see what you can and cannot do with the alien, you'll hit that number soon enough.
Spoiler
[close]

razeak

Lol, I literally just spit soda on my keyboard. That pic is hilarious.

ChiefBush

I'm not good with horror games so I played the survival mode :X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0g9vqmRvEI

Xenoscream

Hey Guys,

I've finally figured out how to record from my PS4 so I'm livestreaming / uploading to youtube my entire second playthrough (in hard mode again) you can check out the first parts here and I'll be updating as I go along :-) Just too bad I didn't know this for the first, I still crap myself plenty of times though.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mrtomskishow

Weyland Yutani Corporation

Please have a look at my Inside Alien Isolation series. Our research teams leave no stone unturned in these walkthrough/playthrough films. Thanks for watching and stay tuned for more to come!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LphFzw_vqJg

Keg

Im on my first playthrough of this and I think I'm near(ish) the ending. I presume that because it feels like the game was coming to its conclusion several times and several hours ago already although each time it didnt I was strangely pleased despite some complaints the game was way too long.

Anyway in terms of collectibles I really want to find all of the nostromo logs (not too fussed about the general ones on the computers I'll do a playthrough and get all of those another time) but if its going to take me an extra couple of hours to sneak around all the various locations ive previously been, to get into areas I couldnt before I think i'll just finish the game so I dont ruin the pacing of the last few missions.

I've got the level 3 door decoder device and the ion torch so there shouldn't be any doors (barring ones I still may need to find codes for) I now can't enter right? Im just past the bit where you see
Spoiler
Ricardo after being facehugged
[close]
. How long will it take to seek out the Nostromo logs before continuing on with the end of the game? If it only takes an hour I don't mind but I get the feeling im going to run into
Spoiler
multiple aliens everywhere I go now and its going to take f**king ages. Havent actually seen more than one together aside from cutscenes at this point and im playing on normal but ive heard it does happen.
[close]

So should I go find them or will it just ruin the last hour or so for me and I should just come back and do all that in another playthrough?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed