AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 165,569 times)

GreybackElder

GreybackElder

My favorite design is actually the Elder Predator at the end of P2. It was just so memorable. I loved the attention to detail the FX guys did to really bring character to it. The different bones that it was adorned with, the marine patch, the wraps around its gauntlets of course the iconic flintlock pistol even the pierced mandible. Each different piece really told a story. It's awesome that the original predator in P1 was used as the Elder in P2. I think Wolf Predator is also close 2nd to me. Loved the duel plasma casters.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I love the P2 elder, Ahab and Scarface.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I think it's Jungle Hunter and Wolf ex aequo for me

Lionhart

Lionhart

Predator 2 my favorite. Predator after

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

If i were to split up parts of preds appearance though, i'd say regarding pred masks my favourites are city hunter and wolf's, and with an honorable mention for berserker.

On physical appearance besides the mask, my number one still is jungle hunter.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

While the classics still are my favorites, I stumbled across this one and it just has something that I really like...

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/dXa9X

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Redesign from the neck down and god damn that might be my new favorite Predator.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Exactly, I imagine it's cheeks/skin folds in behind the lower mandible, the top mandible slotted in and allowing for a sleeker face. I imagine it's more coastal in heratige but I really like the design itself.

I'm all for variations, not just the bastard childs that were in AvP and Predators...

PredBabe

PredBabe

I'm digging that artwork as well, I like the idea of there being different predator races.

Wysps

Wysps

I like that art.  Looks very prehistoric...reminds me of a reptilian species of some sort.  The angular features could probably follow farther down into the torso.

yautjapet

yautjapet

That art is too reptilian for me, personally - it takes the pred from "humanoid extraterrestrial" to "monster" in my opinion. Then again, I like Scar's face, and I know I'm in the minority on that here!

Anyway, I think my favorite pred design is Wolf. I like his equipment - the one-shoulder pauldron, the bandolier - his coloring, and his lean musculature. Though I also really like Scar's expressive eyes and long dreads.

Lionhart

Lionhart

1 - Predator 2
2 - Predator 1
3 - Guardian - Predator 2
4 - Wolf - AVPR

The rest are a mess

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger

1) City
2) Jungle
3) Tracker
4) Beserker
5) Wolf

The rest is meh

Waiting to see how Captured and Upgrade fit in ... need to see more.

PredBabe

PredBabe

So every time I see this sculpture I have to stop and admire its design.

I love it. The mask that only covers the mandibles is a really unique and cool too. Kind of wish they would have gone with something more like this in Predators or perhaps use this in a future instalment that dabbles with the "new breed"/upgraded story. 

The Old One

The Old One

Gorgeous, gnarly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed