Charlize Theron on Meredith Vickers (New Video) - Spoilers

Started by Space Sweeper, May 16, 2012, 08:09:27 AM

Author
Charlize Theron on Meredith Vickers (New Video) - Spoilers (Read 48,293 times)

Qwertify

Hey when was this posted? Does anybody still have the video? Can I get it anywhere?

What was in the video?

Cvalda

ARGH, we need this vid reuploaded as soon as possible!  :(

RagingDragon

Quote from: Qwertify on May 16, 2012, 04:01:42 PM
Hey when was this posted? Does anybody still have the video? Can I get it anywhere?

What was in the video?
It just showed Vickers talking about her secret employer and the huge role this unseen agent plays in the film, and the challenges it forces her character to overcome as she struggles to fulfill her obligations, however violent and unsavory they may be.

Spoiler
[close]

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on May 16, 2012, 04:10:52 PM
ARGH, we need this vid reuploaded as soon as possible!  :(

Download it from here - not HD though...
http://www.mediafire.com/?ptty5ek4tjnbfr5

Prepare to hear Cvalda cheer when a certain individual gets the hot end of a flamethrower  ;D

Cvalda

Quote from: Eva on May 16, 2012, 04:18:40 PM
Prepare to hear Cvalda cheer when a certain individual gets the hot end of a flamethrower  ;D
DOES SHE REALLY DO IT?

RagingDragon

Cvalda

Yeeeesssssss.

Burn, baby, burn.
Too bad that's likely not the end of him. >:(

Oooooh, this makes me so tempted to return to one of my old Vickers sets. Easily the character I'm most excited for.

escroto

hahah, buuurn babyy buuuuurn!!

Qwertify

Qwertify

Looking at this now - it looks like there is only one storm.

The buggy beats out the storm and then as Shaw gets off, she is blown away when it finally reaches the ship.

Looks like the temple self-destructs - which would be a good explanation for that huge explosion we saw recently in the latest TV spot. She gets blown away and as Vickers said before - she is closing the bay doors in 15 minutes. I am guessing she gets blown away, the ship takes off, and Shaw is stranded. Over the intercom she tries to persuade Janek to ram the alien ship while Vickers commands him to go home. Janek makes the right call and goes to ram the ship while Vickers rushes to the escape pod. The escape pod lands near where Shaw is and they both try to escape the falling debris together.

As for the struggling Fifield - here are some leaked photos from awhile back. Notice that he is outside the ship w/o a helmet. Other ppl are at the bay with helmets and flame throwers.
Spoiler

[close]

Quote from: Cvalda on May 16, 2012, 04:30:22 PM
Yeeeesssssss.

You can't hurt LMG with fire - he's already smokin' hot.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on May 16, 2012, 04:30:22 PM

Is that his hand in the flames there?  I seriously hope so and I hope she doesn't stop until he's just a pile of douchey ash.

Oh shit, awesome!  I watched it again and he's completely set alight... muahahahaha!!!

Cvalda

Quote from: Vickers on May 16, 2012, 04:36:59 PM
Is that his hand in the flames there?
I hope it's his hand in the flames, and not just some trailer-style editing trick.

QuoteI seriously hope so and I hope she doesn't stop until he's just a pile of douchey ash.
:laugh:

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on May 16, 2012, 04:22:05 PM
Quote from: Eva on May 16, 2012, 04:18:40 PM
DOES SHE REALLY DO IT?

Well, if we still go by the thought that the guy holding his hands up is Holloway... but

- I can't quite connect the dots if that's the case. It screws up the continuity I've tried to build inside my mind lately. the clip could be tricking us into thinking we're watching Holloway being burned right there by some clever editing, so it might be a bit early to break out the champagne  ;)

I do love Vickers totally indifferent remark about her closing the door in 15min, so they'd better move their asses and get back  ;D

Qwertify

Qwertify

TRANSLATION from the FRENCH"

Hey Mere - how's it goin'? It's me! Holloway!

Burn you son of a b¿tch!

Cvalda

GIIIFFFF

It's so beautiful. This is already my favorite scene in the film :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed