High-Res MTV AvP2 Image

Started by Darkness, Sep 12, 2007, 06:59:04 PM

Author
High-Res MTV AvP2 Image (Read 6,716 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Just a little update. Fox sent us a higher-res image of the picture seen on MTV.com. The one on MTV was slightly cropped too. You can now see the Predator’s hand on the left and a bit more of the alien on the right.

High-Res MTV AvP2 Image

Alien vs Predator

Check it out in the gallery. Special thanks to Corporal Hicks for getting it.

topman

topman

thats pretty cool

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

i cant see the damed pic

vortep

vortep

Well now with the hi-res pic they answer one of my questions!Is the pres holding other alien on the other hand?No :D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

The predator is actually teaching the alien to swim in that pic    ;D  

plasmacannon

plasmacannon

:D   You can see the Whip and Shuriken on the Predators waist under the netting .

crypto84

crypto84

That's a great pic, I hope it's a great fight scene    ;D  

Fixit88

Fixit88

Looks like the Alien's waiting to get bitch slapped!

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

He looks like hes gonna smack the chitt out of that alien..lol i love that predator i cant wait to see him in action..the pred is bad ass

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

Yeah i like how he has the Whip And Shuriken on his belt like that..thats tight bunisess..How do you guys think the scene will go..I think hes gonna uppercut or knock him out into the wall or punch a hole through him i dunno im just guessing..thoughts?

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Wow. Even if the alien isn't standing fully upright, he looks way too small. 8' tall? I don't think so.  AlienTailWhip: "...or punch a hole through him..."  Are you serious?   :o   First of all, Wolf wouldn't be capable of that. Second, if he was, that would be one of the stupidest mistakes anyone could make against an alien. And considering he's a highly experienced and elite class of predator, I'm pretty damn sure he wouldn't do such a thing. Unless he decided, "hmm, I think I'll melt my arm right now". lol   :D     ;)   And that's if he even gets the chance.

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

lol what is he gonna do slap him

nemesis

nemesis

it's chokes slam, hahaha...

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

is he missing a shoulder cannon in this scene? It looks like he is.

warchant-D

warchant-D

I only have one question...  what on earth is the weird lookin brain matter/ fetus shaped thing at the top of the predators head, behind his mask?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed