ADI at Fangoria AvP2 Preview

Started by Darkness, Apr 20, 2007, 11:50:26 PM

Author
ADI at Fangoria AvP2 Preview (Read 5,457 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Remember the Fangoria Weekend of Horror event, we reported last month? Turns out there will be an AvP2 Panel there with ADI SFX creators Tom Woodruff and Alex Gillis. The event will probably be similar to the Comic-Con event that was held before AvP came out. Q&A session followed by whatever it is they’re showing. Though they say preview, I think it’ll be more like a short clip or maybe even a teaser. The event takes place in Burbank, California between May 18-20, 2007. Thanks to Tyler for the news.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

im going there.what day is ADI going to attend though?

Darkness

Darkness

Doesn\'t exactly say when they\'ll be showing the preview either. I guess they\'ll give more details closer to the date.

scar

scar

Nice, hopefully we'll get a trailer even if its a teaser as long as we see them one on one, face to face ill be happy and you guys?

Johnny Handsome

I would be more then happy, finally we see some stuff, or get some information about the movie.   ;D  

Trioxide

Trioxide

How come the directors will not be there ?    :(  

Johnny Handsome

Maybe they are now working non-stop on the movie and the visual effects   :P  

JaredK21

JaredK21

Fangoria is more for horror movie fans and it also plays host to actors who play horror villians (like Jason and Freddy) so that their fans can meet them.   Alec and Tom play, and are involved with the alien, so people would be more interested in meeting them rather than two directors they've never heard of. It makes more sense for Fangoria to invite and want Tom/ADI crew to come over the directors.

Cryxen

Cryxen

even if the trailer is good you can expect some (annoying as heck) negative nellys saying "avp1's teaser was awesome aswell". personally i cant wait.

Ermac

Ermac

I hope they get grilled for f**king up the looks of the Aliens and Predators. If they sit all smuggly the whole way through as if they're the best in the business then I'm going to assasinate them.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

ill tell ya if they do

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Wow Ermac, what's your problem?  The Aliens have only gotten better, but the preds were definitely a problem, but you don't need to go "virginia tech" on a couple of effects guys.   Can't wait to hear some reports Hicks.

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

I'm going to try to be there.

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

Colin let us know.  P.S. in the ADI book the aliens are incredible looking, very scary.  The preds look awesome.  Keep us posted.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed