New AvP Requiem Pictures/Wallpaper

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 18, 2007, 01:35:53 PM

Author
New AvP Requiem Pictures/Wallpaper (Read 5,593 times)

Corporal Hicks

Two new AvP Requiem images/wallpapers have surfaced. Designed by Justin Maller, these wallpapers seems to be unused “official” images:

20071218_02

Both pictures follow the same design and were made from pictures sent to him by Fox. You can find a larger version of this and another one of Wolf on Justin’s website. Thanks to Mikey for the news.

predator343

predator343

First comment and those pictures are very weird   :-\  .

Necrotard

Necrotard

The alien one is now amplifying the sexiness of my desktop.

JUD

JUD

WHATS UP WITH THE BACKGROUND???

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

omg one week to go guys.....     :-X  

One week to go is right

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Didn't realize this was news... BUT YOU ARE WELCOME! I guess I am doing a merge of these 2 also... Because some people want them?

War Wager

War Wager

Lucky $^"&!$@%$ ^   The Aliens mouth looks a lot longer than they do in the movie... looks weird.    :-\     ;)  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They look bigger more than anything.

cab12394

cab12394

god, i love the ridge head desighn for the alien.......makes them look so mutch cooler.   :)  

xenomaggot

xenomaggot

Has anyone noticed that the aliens in this movie have got buck teeth? I mean the fact that ADI have tried to go back to the aliens design with the ridged head and everything is cool, but why have they made the front couple of teeth bigger? And also if you look at the jaw structure...they've completely ballsed it up! This is most evident in the store attack clip. For some reason they've elongated the aliens bottom jaw and also given it a massive petruding lip? It just looks comical compared to the original aliens design....and....sorry to nag but I'm a keen creature fan :).....the sinews that connect the jaw to the top just look stupid, like they're made out of plastic or somethin? Plus theres nowhere near enough drool. Your thoughts people? Don't get me wrong I'm like shaking with excitement at the thought of this movie, just p***es me off when studios muck up amazing designs!

xenomaggot

xenomaggot

ooo and another thing! lol the neck is way too thick, it's not too obvious that it's a costume with a guy inside, evident in almost all of the production shots with an alien in...

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

The warrior looks totally CAMERON style.   I ll put it as a wallpaper right now!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed