NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,200,211 times)

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Master on Dec 16, 2010, 02:04:18 PM
Great news. This is the one I`d like to see first:

http://www.predatorstuff.com/blogimages/blog_sdcc_losthunter.jpg

Quote from: Glaive10 on Dec 16, 2010, 05:45:03 PM
Is that the one they call Borg?? Can't wait to see these but not sure what one(s) to get!

The Hot Toys Version is based on Borg's design, but he comes with Boar's helmet and Hippie's staff. Check out the links on page one for more info on them, as well as any other design variations i missed.

Quote from: Jace Madan on Dec 08, 2010, 12:52:30 AM
I'm definitely going to get multiples all of them. (even though they are mostly P2 costume kit-bashes with different masks).

I just wish that in the film that the unmasked P2 ones (aside from Elder) used the P1-style head. Some have less of the brow ridges than city hunter, but they all have the P2-style mandibles. I just like the look of the P1 face alot better. It just seems more expressive to me.

Agreed. I don't mind the extra spikes so much (wish they were smaller), but I wish they hadn't made the mandibles so chunky and raw looking, as though they had a bad case of mandiblitis. The original mandibles flow much better.

Quote from: Blades on Dec 16, 2010, 08:35:48 PM
Soo many preds, fact is NECA will most probably mess up the paint!

Heeeyyyy!  >:( Do we really need to be wracked with worry while waiting for something we've been wanting for a long time? (Though in my case, it was this autumn, when I got into AVP toys and heard the rumors about Predators Series 4. I can remember it as though it happened only a few months ago....)

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Dec 16, 2010, 09:44:35 AM
Quote from: samoht on Dec 16, 2010, 09:07:21 AM
Who the hell is anytime 2?

i think she is talking about the lost hunter that has anytime biohelmet

...She?  ???

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Dec 16, 2010, 07:17:28 AM
I will be  satisfied with the lost hunters but if i dont mind if neca would release the celtic predator.. ;)

I wouldn't mind either, somehow.... ;D

Peakius Baragonius

tabiwasan

tabiwasan

Most of the lost predators are wearing the same armor... aside from the elder there is the one that looks like anytime, the one that looks like pussy face, and the other one, they should just release those, and have a swappable head/ accessories pack.
But what I would buy:
!P2 masked!
P2 Battle Damaged w/Breather
Elder
and Possibly gort, but I don't see what all the fuss is about the gort predator.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: tabiwasan on Dec 18, 2010, 07:47:30 AM
but I don't see what all the fuss is about the gort predator.

Gort has the coolest mask ever =D

I will buy every one of the lost hunters, but my favorites are Hippie, Borg and Snake ;)

The Boar Brothers are the ugliest with those pignose-masks >:P

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

and Possibly gort, but I don't see what all the fuss is about the gort predator.

He's the "original" Celtic lol.  :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I don't see what all the fuss is about the gort predator.
Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: coolbreeze on Dec 18, 2010, 08:16:11 PMHe's the "original" Celtic lol.  :D
Although there are similarities, he most certainly isn't. Celtic was inspired by... Celtic Knotworks.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I like to think there related like Gort is Celtics father
Gort: {Insert OmegaZilla's pic he just posted}
Celtic: T_T

Ghostface

Ghostface

celtic has nothing on gort

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 18, 2010, 08:21:12 PM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Dec 18, 2010, 08:16:11 PMHe's the "original" Celtic lol.  :D
Although there are similarities, he most certainly isn't. Celtic was inspired by... Celtic Knotworks.

Ya obviously, hence the quotations and the smiley...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed