NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,037 times)

Master

Master

Dear Uruk! Order those from Hong Kong or US by ebay. I can ashure you that those aren`t much more expensive compared to Poland (and for long time they were cheeper).

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Found the set today at one of my local TRUs, and it's awesome! I would have preferred an uncloaked Berserker, but it's still very cool. If anyone feels like trading an uncloaked for a cloaked berserker, let me know.

Pussyface is just plain awesome!

uruk

uruk

Quote from: Master on Dec 20, 2011, 06:08:03 PM
Dear Uruk! Order those from Hong Kong or US by ebay. I can ashure you that those aren`t much more expensive compared to Poland (and for long time they were cheeper).

dunno, i'm still no to too trustful towards ebay... also, they'll probably hold the package on the border, and i'll have to pay additional customs.

Master

Master

Quote from: uruk on Dec 21, 2011, 09:41:18 AM
Quote from: Master on Dec 20, 2011, 06:08:03 PM

dunno, i'm still no to too trustful towards ebay... also, they'll probably hold the package on the border, and i'll have to pay additional customs.

Never happened to me. Also you might ask seller to mark package as gift, then you`re 100% sure no additional payment is charged. But as I said earlier, it never happened to me and I ordered allot of figures from Hong Kong (not only Predator and Alien).

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Were any of the things you got on eBay from China defected?

Master

Master

Don`t thin so. Eye sockets of my P1 pred from two pack were poorly painted but as far as I`m informed it was global issue. Some of them had very tight joints and some even broke after attempts to make them move properly, but still it`s global issue. Just check the amount of possitive feedback, if the guy is ok. then should be no problem there.

Ghostface

Ghostface

I've gotten all of mine from Hong Kong via ebay and all of mine have been perfect without any of the issues a lot of people have had.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I will be setting off today to look around a few Toys R US stores for this 2-pack.
Hopefully it still is $34.95 or whatever. Because they increased the price for the Predator 2 figures by $2 online atleast.
Cheap asses. >_> Anyway I'll be sure to get an update for all that jazz.

Shadow

Shadow

UK relesae moved to 14 january..............damn these europe haters :P

beechhead

beechhead

Finally found the TRU 2-pack in the metro Atlanta area (Smyrna, to be exact)...still ringing up @ $34.99...City Hunter has never looked so good....

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

got my hippie pred today, now i only need the 2 pack.

Shadow

Shadow

pffft, i almost start to hate the US now (in a friendly way) because everyone seem to find these, and the UK release is pushed back again and again

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Quote from: Shadow on Dec 23, 2011, 06:49:07 PM
pffft, i almost start to hate the US now (in a friendly way) because everyone seem to find these, and the UK release is pushed back again and again
Theres some Predator 2 figures for sale on eBay U.K for a fair price.

meanstreak

meanstreak

Anyone know if they are going to release a masked City Hunter solo?  I don't really want the half camo Berserker and if the next series will have it masked alone I guess I can wait until then.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Quote from: meanstreak on Dec 24, 2011, 05:24:47 PM
Anyone know if they are going to release a masked City Hunter solo?  I don't really want the half camo Berserker and if the next series will have it masked alone I guess I can wait until then.
Only options are buy it loose and eBay.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed