NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,196,913 times)

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: AlienSpeedMetal on Dec 09, 2011, 06:06:52 AM
Got my series 4 Predators today too.  Very cool figures!  Sculpts are great, but the paint kind of sucks on City Hunter and Shaman.  Boar's paint is good.  By the way, I repainted City Hunter already (more pics in custom figure thread)

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/alienspeedmetal/Guitars026-1.jpg

At first, I was leaning away from the 2-pack.  But seeing how awesome the unmasked City Hunter is makes me want the masked one too.  Damn you NECA for taking all my money  :P
man I wish I could get somebody to repaint my city hunter like that. I can only open my predator until christmas :/

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Got my City Hunter a few days back. So far I am very pleased with him. The paint could be better but I'll live. I kind of wish he was'nt so tall compared to the others but i've got him posed crouching so all is good there. And my main complaint is with the new ball-hinged hips. I love them but they just look awful since they arent covered. But all in all really awesome Predator he's always been my favorite. Havent picked up Shamen or Boar yet. Shamen is next on the list and then Boar. Hoping to find that 2-pack in the near future too.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Just got Boar and Shaman...

They're cool, but the ball joints for the legs on both of them are kinda funky.  :-\

Now I'm dead poor... :(

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

Just got City Hunter and Boar

My girlfriend bought me them for christmas XD best gift ever. Hoping to get Shaman from a friend of mine and have the whole set.

Peakius Baragonius

For anyone who has a City Hunter, how exactly is the netgun attached to the leg? Is it glued on, and thus could it be removed with a little prying/boiling?

Also, is the backpack molded or glued onto the armor?

Thanks.

Requiem28

Requiem28

I believe both of them are permenantly attached.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Requiem28 on Dec 13, 2011, 02:22:45 PM
I believe both of them are permenantly attached.

I know they're intended to be, but would it be possible to remove them, or at least the netgun, with a big of customization work?

Njm1983

Njm1983

I'm pretty sure the back pack is solid to the armor, I haven't looked for seems though. The net gun is glued on though. But expect it has a peg that fits into a socket in the leg armor.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

If that's the case, it's definitely customizable.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Dec 13, 2011, 01:20:00 PM
For anyone who has a City Hunter, how exactly is the netgun attached to the leg? Is it glued on, and thus could it be removed with a little prying/boiling?

Also, is the backpack molded or glued onto the armor?

Thanks.

The netgun is glued in and can be removed.

The backpack is part of the armor, it can't be removed.

Peakius Baragonius

Ah, thanks for clearing that up guys. Hopefully they'll sculpt a removable backpack and leave the netgun separate for any Battle Damaged/Final Battle versions, respectively.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Dec 13, 2011, 05:13:36 PM
Hopefully they'll sculpt a removable backpack and leave the netgun separate for any Battle Damaged/Final Battle versions, respectively.

I dont think so... usually the battle damages versions use the same body, just a different head and blood spots (of course, with City Hunter they'll have to cut his arm off)  ;D

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Checked 3 TRUs yesterday, no luck in finding the 2-pack. :(

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 13, 2011, 07:39:41 PM
Checked 3 TRUs yesterday, no luck in finding the 2-pack. :(

I suffer with you, thats how all of europe lives all the time :P. maybe they where sold out?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

It looked like they hadn't even gotten them in (yet). There weren't any empty pegs or price tags for where they would go.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed