NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,621 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Just ordered City Hunter.  Wanted to get all 3, but I wouldn't have had that much money left over, which I really need.  They'll just have to wait.  Really want to get Boar next, then Shaman.

AlienSpeedMetal

AlienSpeedMetal

I just ordered all three Predators from Series 4.  A youtube review said they were $19.99 at a toysrus store, I got mine from Toyrus.com (free shipping) for $17.99 each.  I think $15.99 would be fair, but $17.99 is pretty steep!  But what am I gonna do, not buy them?  :P

I hope these don't have the same breakage issues as Series 3.  I'm still waiting for a replacement arm for my masked Anytime.

JaredK21

JaredK21

I called my Toys R Us for the second time this week and I guess I got paired up with the same lady I spoke to the first time and she like flipped out on me because I asked if they had these guys in stock yet. She was like, "I SPOKE TO YOU EARLIER THIS WEEK...WE DON'T HAVE THEM IN STOCK...YOUR BEST BET IS TO ORDER THEM ONLINE." HA, what a bitch!

I like to look at the figures in person and pick out the best ones. She must be really miserable working there.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: AlienSpeedMetal on Dec 02, 2011, 09:44:55 PM
I just ordered all three Predators from Series 4.  A youtube review said they were $19.99 at a toysrus store, I got mine from Toyrus.com (free shipping) for $17.99 each.  I think $15.99 would be fair, but $17.99 is pretty steep!  But what am I gonna do, not buy them?  :P

I hope these don't have the same breakage issues as Series 3.  I'm still waiting for a replacement arm for my masked Anytime.

Wasn't the total for all 3 like $54 which gave you the option of free shipping?  I was going to order from there, but I figured I'd just order one at a time  :-\  Save money for a little bit.

Quote from: JaredK21 on Dec 02, 2011, 11:43:07 PM
I called my Toys R Us for the second time this week and I guess I got paired up with the same lady I spoke to the first time and she like flipped out on me because I asked if they had these guys in stock yet. She was like, "I SPOKE TO YOU EARLIER THIS WEEK...WE DON'T HAVE THEM IN STOCK...YOUR BEST BET IS TO ORDER THEM ONLINE." HA, what a bitch!

I like to look at the figures in person and pick out the best ones. She must be really miserable working there.

Lol, the same thing kinda happened to me, accept they just don't answer my call anymore, probably because of caller ID.  I used to frequently call in for the previous figures.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Oh dear, well I went into Toys R Us two days ago and picked up City Hunter. They had all three, but I had already bought them online. Will post my review of Predator 2 Gort soon. ;)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Sabretooth on Dec 03, 2011, 01:11:50 AM
Oh dear, well I went into Toys R Us two days ago and picked up City Hunter. They had all three, but I had already bought them online. Will post my review of Predator 2 Gort soon. ;)

How much are the AU$ at TRU?

AlienSpeedMetal

AlienSpeedMetal

Quote from: Requiem28 on Dec 03, 2011, 12:30:21 AM

Wasn't the total for all 3 like $54 which gave you the option of free shipping?

Yeah.  I think the minimum for free shipping is $49.  I wasn't sure if I wanted Boar or not, but I figured why pay $7 shipping two figures if I can put that $7 toward Boar instead?

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Quote from: Rothschild on Dec 03, 2011, 01:28:39 AM

How much are the AU$ at TRU?

No idea, dude. I'm currently visiting the states. I don't even think they've been released in Australia yet.
Generally in Australia the figures vary from $25-30. Which sucks ass but y'know.

Shadow

Shadow

P2 Gort?. i take it you bought another city hunter and used the head from the P1 Gort?.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Quote from: Shadow on Dec 03, 2011, 10:09:19 AM

P2 Gort?. i take it you bought another city hunter and used the head from the P1 Gort?.

Yeah, baby. But it's not that simple. xD
I'll post my review soon, I've just been spending time painting some predator bodies I've got lying around.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sabretooth on Dec 03, 2011, 09:04:30 PM
Quote from: Shadow on Dec 03, 2011, 10:09:19 AM

Yeah, baby. But it's not that simple. xD
I'll post my review soon, I've just been spending time painting some predator bodies I've got lying around.

cool. i still don't understand why you can't wait for the next series where the actual p2 Gort is avaible?

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

What am I waiting for? A different head, with a different hand that goes with a combi-stick.
Gort Classic + City Hunter + City Hunter 2-pack additional hand and weapon = Gort series 5.

samoht

samoht

Wait what? But to acquire gort a little bit earlier, you are spending more money on predators just to take a few bits from them to re assemble them and repaint them?

I see no logic.

EDIT:
Guys, Masked city hunter stupidly comes with berserker right?

I guess that means if I want city hunter without spending too much I'll just have to get him unmasked for $30AUS instead of $60AUS for the twopack.

Why is it so damn expensive over here?

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: samoht on Dec 03, 2011, 11:04:29 PM
Wait what? But to acquire gort a little bit earlier, you are spending more money on predators just to take a few bits from them to re assemble them and repaint them?

I see no logic.

EDIT:
Guys, Masked city hunter stupidly comes with berserker right?

I guess that means if I want city hunter without spending too much I'll just have to get him unmasked for $30AUS instead of $60AUS for the twopack.

Why is it so damn expensive over here?

it's even worse here, one pred costs like 300KR (sweden), and thats like $45AUS. oh well, guess thats one of the reasons why i buy em from UK

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Here ya go!

One minor nitpick...

The P2 has a REALLY hard time holding the disk he came with, simply becase his hand isn't sculpted to be doing it.  So, in the pic, he's hold an old McFarlane P2 disk (which is actually a bit bigger than the NECA disk).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed