NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,463 times)

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

So how much might the 2 pack go? I already pre ordered unmasked lost hunter, but I want the masked version too?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Probably $30. At least for US.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Hope so

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Thinkin theres gonna be alot of beserkers on ebay.

AlienSpeedMetal

AlienSpeedMetal

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Nov 13, 2011, 11:51:43 PM

Definitely.  If NECA wanted to reuse a sculpt, I think a cloaked masked Anytime would have been a more popular choice to complement City Hunter.

I"ll probably buy this two pack for the masked City Hunter.  I'll either sell Berserker or use him for some nutty custom figure.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: AlienSpeedMetal on Nov 15, 2011, 12:52:46 AM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Nov 13, 2011, 11:51:43 PM

Definitely.  If NECA wanted to reuse a sculpt, I think a cloaked masked Anytime would have been a more popular choice to complement City Hunter.

I"ll probably buy this two pack for the masked City Hunter.  I'll either sell Berserker or use him for some nutty custom figure.

Someone already asked this on twitter:

Q=why cloaked Berserker? wouldn't fans want a cloaked Classic more? just a thought.. and both figures look GREAT :)

A=thanks & Stealth or Cloaked Classic is a definite possibility but for another method of release.

And here is the first review of the 2-pack: http://www.figures.com/forums/news/14414-advance-look-predator-toys-r-us-exclusive-2-pack.html

And here is the first review of the series 4: http://www.figures.com/forums/news/14431-advance-look-neca-predators-series-4-a.html#post58097

Peakius Baragonius

Sushi or no sushi, that 2-Pack looks AWESOME! I must have it! I must!!!!

But aaaaarrrgh! They messed up the unmasked forehead! They messed up the forehead!!! I hope that this doesn't bode ill for Snake and Borg, especially the latter's complex forehead pattern.

And another thing...on the back of the 2-Pack, it shows Stalker as coming last in the release order, with Borg and Ram. Does this mean that the release order has been changed, and I have to wait until August to get all the ones I really want? Stalker, Borg, and Ram were my top 3 for purchasing, and I was happy in the knowledge that at least one of them would come sooner than the others....

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Predator 2 series looks awesome! I'll be honest, im excited for Snake and Brother Boar the most, I always thought they look cool, not saying the others arent, but there's something about Brother Boar and Snake, same with Boar (normal).

Taraka

Taraka

Something bugs me. I haven't found anywhere online that has them available. Not even ebay. I thought we were going to start receiving them this month, and get our hands on the 2 pack in December.

xeno killer

xeno killer

Quote from: Taraka on Nov 22, 2011, 03:01:41 AM
Something bugs me. I haven't found anywhere online that has them available. Not even ebay. I thought we were going to start receiving them this month, and get our hands on the 2 pack in December.

Forbiddenplanet.com has them!

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Taraka on Nov 22, 2011, 03:01:41 AM
yeah its supposed to come around january I think, that what it said in the previews book I got from my comic book place

freedomfighter1111

they have some on ebay right now but they are not cheap they are coming from overseas but they are in hand and ready to shipp

Requiem28

Requiem28

Don't kill yourself. Just wait for them to show up in stores. :-\

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Requiem28 on Nov 23, 2011, 01:46:46 AM

unless you live in a country that Never Ever get them in the stores, then its all kill kill!. just kidding, then it's all online stores!, i guess it'll be forbidden planet for me

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Shadow on Nov 23, 2011, 10:59:34 AM
Quote from: Requiem28 on Nov 23, 2011, 01:46:46 AM

unless you live in a country that Never Ever get them in the stores, then its all kill kill!. just kidding, then it's all online stores!, i guess it'll be forbidden planet for me

Well then, that's acceptable.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed