NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,296 times)

xeno killer

xeno killer

Pre-ordered Series 4 on BBTS!! ;D

Shadow

Shadow

Boar looks awesome!

Taraka

Taraka

Only a few days left before they're hitting the shelves!

Peakius Baragonius

Boar looks awesome! Any word on whether the wrist gauntlet blasters will open up, though?

Here's what I'd like to see:

Series V:
Battle Damaged Unmasked Scar w/ Predalien burster
Celtic Predator
Chopper Predator

Series Delta:
Masked Scar Predator
Battle Damaged Celtic w/ melted blades and attachable net
Elder Predator

Series Wiggly-Woo:
Ancient Predator
The Other Ancient Predator
The Ancient Predator with the Scar Mask

Series Why did the frikking TARDIS explode already we've been waiting to find out for a year and a half now:
Buddy Predator (aka ****shot)
Unmasked Redesigned Wolf
Battle Damaged City Hunter with Rebreather, closed mandibles and removable arm (if they haven't made it already)

Plus figures of the Aliens, and maybe a "Predators of AVP" 2-Pack with Scar's alternate mandible position and a redesigned Wolf Masked.

You know what I'd like to see? A "Final Battle" 2-Pack with a repainted, battle-damaged Closed Mandibles Original Predator and a cauterized-arm, roaring City Hunter with an attachable net projectile. It probably won't happen, but it would be cool!

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Boar looks so epic! We must see Pussyface packaged now!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Oct 26, 2011, 10:18:02 PM
Just posted by NECA...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305258_230751773653882_122743857788008_653225_847376495_n.jpg

Also, Kyle from NECA has confirmed that the pics of the P2 figure I posted are of a "test" shot...not the actually factory figure.

So, the coloring on the chest of the P2 will not be what we see on the final figure.

Can't.......wait

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Oct 27, 2011, 01:25:33 PM
Boar looks awesome! Any word on whether the wrist gauntlet blasters will open up, though?

Here's what I'd like to see:

Series V:
Battle Damaged Unmasked Scar w/ Predalien burster
Celtic Predator
Chopper Predator

Series Delta:
Masked Scar Predator
Battle Damaged Celtic w/ melted blades and attachable net
Elder Predator

Series Wiggly-Woo:
Ancient Predator
The Other Ancient Predator
The Ancient Predator with the Scar Mask

Series Why did the frikking TARDIS explode already we've been waiting to find out for a year and a half now:
Buddy Predator (aka ****shot)
Unmasked Redesigned Wolf
Battle Damaged City Hunter with Rebreather, closed mandibles and removable arm (if they haven't made it already)

Plus figures of the Aliens, and maybe a "Predators of AVP" 2-Pack with Scar's alternate mandible position and a redesigned Wolf Masked.

You know what I'd like to see? A "Final Battle" 2-Pack with a repainted, battle-damaged Closed Mandibles Original Predator and a cauterized-arm, roaring City Hunter with an attachable net projectile. It probably won't happen, but it would be cool!

Spot on, mate

Taraka

Taraka

Know what should be a comicon exclusive or Something?

Scarface.

Seriously, his armor is AVP style, mostly. If they make AVP figures, they should make Scarface. Leave the battle damaged Celtic for a 2 pack with Grid.

Shadow

Shadow

2 pack with grid is actually not a bad idea, it is as related as it can be. unlike berserker and city hunter

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Yarp, Scarface would be cool.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

we need the Queen for sure ,no matter the cost.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: crazypredator2 on Oct 28, 2011, 09:21:53 PM
we need the Queen for sure ,no matter the cost.

Indeed. they could also make more money on the same sculpt by repainting it Brownish and gloss it up, and sell it as the res queen. as far as i know they used the regular queen design but it was just more slimy and more brown, unless i missed something? (i'm not counting the eggsac or womb now). i would def buy both versions because it would fully complete the set, if they'd relaese all regular warriors and the newborn that is...oh, and the avp queen, that'd be badass

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

The Rez Queen was slightly smaller than a typical Queen. If it was sold as a variant, I think it should be less expensive. An AVP Queen would be pretty cool. But wouldn't the figure be like, what, Fifteen to Eighteen inches? The Queen was bigger than Aliens Queen.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Oct 28, 2011, 10:45:18 PM
The Rez Queen was slightly smaller than a typical Queen. If it was sold as a variant, I think it should be less expensive. An AVP Queen would be pretty cool. But wouldn't the figure be like, what, Fifteen to Eighteen inches? The Queen was bigger than Aliens Queen.

are you sure that it wasn't just smaller in the first scene when it was young? and bigger in the end. we never really saw it compared to a uman beside it in the end, and newborn as we know are pretty big. but who knows

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I still think it was smaller even as an adult.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Wasn't. The head and neck prop was the same as the one as Aliens; body proportions were the same, except for the really slightly longer inner arms.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed