NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,198,928 times)

walker31

walker31

I gotta get this figure!  I dont hate the idea of them being time travelers.  I immediately imagine the endless possibilities of them making a movie with the Lost Preds, maybe have a a scene of them watching Dutch and Anytime fight.  The idea behind this is somewhat how they did in Back to the Future where you see a familiar scene from a different POV.  They could redo a classic scene from Pred 1 with one or two Lost preds watching, then transport to another hunt or something.   Just my imagination, i think the traveler of time statement opens that door.

Peakius Baragonius

I. WANT. THIS.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: walker31 on Oct 20, 2011, 03:07:38 PM
I gotta get this figure!  I dont hate the idea of them being time travelers.  I immediately imagine the endless possibilities of them making a movie with the Lost Preds, maybe have a a scene of them watching Dutch and Anytime fight.  The idea behind this is somewhat how they did in Back to the Future where you see a familiar scene from a different POV.  They could redo a classic scene from Pred 1 with one or two Lost preds watching, then transport to another hunt or something.   Just my imagination, i think the traveler of time statement opens that door.

i think preds have a long enough lifespan to be able to watch Duch vs pred without time traveling :P

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: walker31 on Oct 20, 2011, 03:07:38 PM

Sounds like a cool concept

Divine Avenger

Divine Avenger

I have one pred figure this is for sure going to be my 2nd   :laugh:

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

One would be a fool if they were a Die-Hard Predator fan and not get these!

Shadow

Shadow

i better start working on a predator ship backdrop for the lost hunters display i'm planning

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Dude, if you are going to do that. You must show us pictures and videos otherwise I will hunt you down!

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Oct 21, 2011, 10:36:14 PM
Dude, if you are going to do that. You must show us pictures and videos otherwise I will hunt you down!

of course. do that apply to the hive im planning too!?. well, in time i'll do both displays for aliens and preds. I do really hope NECA do those skulls or i'd hunt them down!, with the lost preds or a skull pack i dont care aslong as there is skulls.

uruk

uruk

Quote from: Shadow on Oct 21, 2011, 12:27:30 PM
i better start working on a predator ship backdrop for the lost hunters display i'm planning

ditto, it's gonna be two of us  ;D

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Quote from: Shadow on Oct 21, 2011, 10:50:49 PM
Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Oct 21, 2011, 10:36:14 PM

of course. do that apply to the hive im planning too!?. well, in time i'll do both displays for aliens and preds. I do really hope NECA do those skulls or i'd hunt them down!, with the lost preds or a skull pack i dont care aslong as there is skulls.

Now that you mentioned it, you need that too! Pictures and videos!

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

What would be an amazingly epic but time consuming project would be to make the actual ship inscale to the predators, with a few cut-away walls and no ceiling.

... I might make that...

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Quote from: Sabretooth on Oct 23, 2011, 08:24:16 AM
What would be an amazingly epic but time consuming project would be to make the actual ship inscale to the predators, with a few cut-away walls and no ceiling.

... I might make that...

PICTURES AND VIDEOS!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

EPIC SAUCE!

von

von

fantabulous!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed