NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,198,920 times)

JaredK21

JaredK21

Thank you!

Aw such a long wait for Series 6! That has the coolest set of Lost Preds in my opinion. But I can't wait for Shaman...he looks badass.

Quote from: Tribal on Sep 23, 2011, 07:48:08 PM
Quote from: JaredK21 on Sep 23, 2011, 04:39:35 PM
Thanks for this! Can you tell me the names (as we know them to be) so I can tell which ones are which. NECA basically renamed all of them. Like which one is Ram, Borg, etc.?

The real names are:

PREDATOR SERIES 4 - October, 2011

- City Hunter (P2 or Pussyface)
- Boar (Boar)
- Shaman (Hippie)

PREDATOR SERIES 5 - January, 2012

- Stalker (P1 type)
- Guardian "Gort" (Guardian or Gort)
- Snake (Snake or Shadow)

PREDATOR SERIES 6 - Spring, 2012

- Warrior (RAM)
- Scout (Brother Boar)
- Lost Hunter (Borg)

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Yeah I'm also gonna get every single one. Any hardcore Predator fan would highly consider these.
They're all re-done, NECA has learned from their mistakes from the previous line and we can pose them in crazy positions now!
Heck, I could even get Predators to do missionary if I felt like it.

Either way, every single f**king one of them is on my want list.
I'm gonna get the toysrus exclusive too, just because of the masked predator 2 and spears.
I think I'm gonna jizz again. TOWELL. *runs away*

JaredK21

JaredK21

No doubt! It's gonna look incredible to have every Lost Pred displayed together with the badass elder leading the pack in the middle. I don't mind his articulation as is because I already have him posed perfectly the way I want. The new articulation came just in time for P2 since he has many iconic poses. I'm also getting the two-pack :P How could I not with those spears and masked P2. Gonna be sweeet! I'm glad I started collecting figures when I did. I feel I came in just when figures look amazing to display and are accurate.

Quote from: Sabretooth on Sep 24, 2011, 12:28:57 AM
Yeah I'm also gonna get every single one. Any hardcore Predator fan would highly consider these.
They're all re-done, NECA has learned from their mistakes from the previous line and we can pose them in crazy positions now!
Heck, I could even get Predators to do missionary if I felt like it.

Either way, every single f**king one of them is on my want list.
I'm gonna get the toysrus exclusive too, just because of the masked predator 2 and spears.
I think I'm gonna jizz again. TOWELL. *runs away*

Ghostface

Ghostface

PREDATOR SERIES 4 - December, 2011

- Boar (Boar)
- Shaman (Hippie)

PREDATOR SERIES 5 - May, 2012

- Stalker (P1 type)

PREDATOR SERIES 6 - December, 2012

- Warrior (RAM)
- Scout (Brother Boar)
- Lost Hunter (Borg)

Fixed  ;D

JaredK21

JaredK21

Ahh you kidding me!? Noo! It's gonna take a year to finish the set? NECA's twitter said series 4 is coming out in November.

Quote from: Ghostface on Sep 24, 2011, 01:14:39 AM

PREDATOR SERIES 4 - December, 2011

- Boar (Boar)
- Shaman (Hippie)

PREDATOR SERIES 5 - May, 2012

- Stalker (P1 type)

PREDATOR SERIES 6 - December, 2012

- Warrior (RAM)
- Scout (Brother Boar)
- Lost Hunter (Borg)

Fixed  ;D

Ghostface

Ghostface

Yeh I am kidding you  ;)

Just poking fun at NECA delays with previous series.

JaredK21

JaredK21

Hahah, OK good! I'm pretty new to collecting so I'm not familiar with NECA's release history lol.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: JaredK21 on Sep 24, 2011, 01:40:35 AM
Hahah, OK good! I'm pretty new to collecting so I'm not familiar with NECA's release history lol.

They recently changed factories. Because of this, series 3 went from a Feb release to a September release. I'm sure the rest will be on schedule.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Ghostface on Sep 24, 2011, 01:36:41 AM
Yeh I am kidding you  ;)

Just poking fun at NECA delays with previous series.

Oh, well...

I know you're just kidding, but knowing NECA's delays i bet these are actually the release dates:

Series 4 - December 2011
Series 5 - June 2012
Series 6 - December 2012

And i'm not kidding at all

:P

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I don't have an opinion for series 5 and 6, but series 4 will most likely be released late November, say like 21st of November in US. And it will be about 2 weeks after international, since NECA likes to make me wish I was American or atleast lived there.
Same for the two pack.

By the way, I just watched Predator 2 and well it looks like he shot the spear from his gauntlet.
And I kinda just realised this too... The helmet and spear should still be intact. The mask is in the butchers on the ground floor with the 'ground' beef. :P and the spear is at the bottom of the alley way along with harrigans gun.

ANYWAY back on topic! Super excited! I will most definitely have my girlfriend ship them over from the states for me. ^___^

Shadow

Shadow

I'm so building a predship interior for a lost preds diorama, with the thropy wall!. we are getting all the diff skulls with the lost preds still are we?

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I saw a post on here a month ago I think or close to it. Practically saying that NECA said no, not anymore as it would force them to increase the price of the figures. However they were thinking of releasing a trophy pack, with all the trophies.
Like I said not sure how legit this is, just remember seeing it around here!

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sabretooth on Sep 24, 2011, 12:27:02 PM
I saw a post on here a month ago I think or close to it. Practically saying that NECA said no, not anymore as it would force them to increase the price of the figures. However they were thinking of releasing a trophy pack, with all the trophies.
Like I said not sure how legit this is, just remember seeing it around here!

would a skull really increase costs that much, compared to including spears and stuff? i mean, some figures WITH accessories costs the same as berserker and those new accessory-lacking figures (aliens included). i can see the point regarding that big skull, but the rest...uhh, they are not that big, not any worse than having a skull in each 2-pack and a spine with skull in the gort package.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Looking forward to all the waves, 6th one seems the strongest though.

Taraka

Taraka

I love how the back of my SDCC Protopred (gort) it says Series 4 is supposed to be out "This fall"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed