NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,210,404 times)

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Just hope the joints wont be too tight and prone to break

Requiem28

Requiem28

callum

callum

:o That look's epic, i can't wait to get him as the city hunter is my fav Predator :).

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I like the new possible poses available to this range of figures. I'll have plenty of fun with this! I doubt it's prone to breaking either, otherwise NECA would just be working backwards. I hate preposed figures like the Wolf and Predalien were, so I encourage all the future figures to be like this!

I find it funny NECA is including more articulation, whilst hot toys removed some for better detail.
Never liked the early hot toys stuff... Looked like bobble heads on crack.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sabretooth on Sep 05, 2011, 01:26:16 PM
I like the new possible poses available to this range of figures. I'll have plenty of fun with this! I doubt it's prone to breaking either, otherwise NECA would just be working backwards. I hate preposed figures like the Wolf and Predalien were, so I encourage all the future figures to be like this!

I find it funny NECA is including more articulation, whilst hot toys removed some for better detail.
Never liked the early hot toys stuff... Looked like bobble heads on crack.

With all the better quality and paintjobs, making hot toys more realistic looking (but sadly not accurate, at least not the older figs, the new preds are good), i'd rather have less articulation on them, and more articulation on NECA's less expensive figs

Taraka

Taraka

I don't mean to nitpick, but I couldn't helkp but notice something on borg that bugs me a tad.

The knife.

First of all I kinda think that should've come with concept Pred (SDCC Classic) But it's borg's hands that bug me. Knowing Neca, the knife is removeable, but he can't hold it.

But these are protos. I know.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Taraka on Sep 06, 2011, 01:18:45 PM
I don't mean to nitpick, but I couldn't helkp but notice something on borg that bugs me a tad.

The knife.

First of all I kinda think that should've come with concept Pred (SDCC Classic) But it's borg's hands that bug me. Knowing Neca, the knife is removeable, but he can't hold it.

But these are protos. I know.

Borg has the knife in the movie...

Original concept Pred hasnt:

And about the hand to hold the knife... lets wait to see  ;)

Taraka

Taraka

Actually, there's a picture of Kev-Pete-Hall being fitted with the suit and he's holding that knife. And there's a photo in The Winston Effect with stans crew holding bits and pieces of the suit they made. Both Helmets, and the knife were among them.

The photo is in the gallery section. All the way to the left. The tall guy with the pony tail is holding the knife, right above the final helmet design.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

This was posted in another tread, but Im putting it here to keep the updates running.

predator 2 in full collor

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Again...that's a pic of the 12 inch, hand-painted P2 prototype.

It is NOT the 7 inch, mass-produced figure.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Perhaps it's just that shot, but there's something about the mask that feels off. I can't wait for more shots to get a better look.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Im going to have to agree with Ghostface, the brows arent showing too well and I swear his mask is supposed to be more Crimson

samoht

samoht

Comparing it to pics, its doesn't look 100% right bit its not bad. More pics will be needed.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

The angle isn't exactly poster material either, so you'll have justice when we can see it from atleast 3 other perspectives.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed