NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,200,792 times)

georgeromero

georgeromero

I like this camo Pred and i mean to get it. Regarding double pack, Neca thinks that Harrigan sucks and the only reason Predator 2 is great because there are preds. I think it's a stupid and bold statement. We need Harrigan, Dutch and Royce. 

thespiderman209

Cant anybody ask NECA to follow me on twitter? Cuz they never answer my questions!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: georgeromero on Aug 24, 2011, 04:51:21 PM
I like this camo Pred and i mean to get it. Regarding double pack, Neca thinks that Harrigan sucks and the only reason Predator 2 is great because there are preds. I think it's a stupid and bold statement. We need Harrigan, Dutch and Royce.

When did they ever say that???

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Aug 24, 2011, 06:00:33 PM
Cant anybody ask NECA to follow me on twitter? Cuz they never answer my questions!
I dunno, they don't follow me and they've answered my questions every time... ???

thespiderman209

They never answer me for some reason, I guess they dont like me :/

Tribal

Tribal

They dont need to follow you to read your question. All you have to do is write @NECA_TOYS before the question ;)

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Why in god's name would you want figures of Adrian Brody and Danny Glover. You crazy.
What, just because that were the main HUMAN character? I don't want any human characters, it's a waste.
They'd lose money. Through likeness rights, use of their character, etc they aren't going to make much because only a couple of douches want HUMAN figures, that's just selfish. Seriously. If you want humans, go play with hot toys.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: samoht on Aug 24, 2011, 10:49:34 AM
Quote from: uruk on Aug 23, 2011, 10:28:40 PM
here's our 2-pack... at least half of it. damn, i'm freaking disappointed...  :-\

"BTS - about 40% of what the new TRU Exclusive Predator 2 Pack will include. Available late Nov. A teaser for now.. "

Oh....I was hoping that it was gonna include a battle damaged closed mouthed city hunter and maybe Harrigan.

You'll never see human characters from the Alien/Predator films from NECA.

They've stated that over and over again.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Sabretooth on Aug 24, 2011, 09:19:48 PM
Why in god's name would you want figures of Adrian Brody and Danny Glover. You crazy.
What, just because that were the main HUMAN character? I don't want any human characters, it's a waste.
They'd lose money. Through likeness rights, use of their character, etc they aren't going to make much because only a couple of douches want HUMAN figures, that's just selfish. Seriously. If you want humans, go play with hot toys.
Go f**k yourself, NECA makes dozens of human figures and they sell great. I'd buy an Adrien Brody or Danny Glover figure from them because then I don't have to spend $200 on a Hot Toys one and it'd look good with my other NECA figures in the same scale. If you've got a problem with people wanting human figures from NECA then you can f**k off.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Sabretooth, why even post in this thread if you feel that way? It was pointless.

And Xenomrph, your reply wasn't much more mature either.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Seemed like the natural way to react to someone calling me a "selfish" "douche".

Won't happen again. Just not used to people being so outright belligerent on this forum I guess.

thespiderman209

Quote from: Tribal on Aug 24, 2011, 07:41:38 PM

They dont need to follow you to read your question. All you have to do is write @NECA_TOYS before the question ;)
Yeah ive done that, and those guys still dont answer me.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I have as every right to post here as the next user. I apologize for my post, it was inappropriate.
I lacked the self-control to restrain from posting whilst intoxicated to a user who posted something that annoyed me.
For that, I do indeed apologize. Yep.

But still, I am a little surprised that out of all the possible figures that NECA could make for a franchise about Predators. That you'd ask for humans. I know humans are cool and they're the closest connection we have to such a franchise.
But it's about Predators not humans, which is precisely my argument. If you disagree, don't get upset and start using inappropriate language. It's just how I feel about it. Insted, how about you tell me how it could benefit the franchise? So I can get another perspective on this?

Thanks.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Because those human characters are cool and they'd look cool with the Predators? Like, how many more Predator figures could they really do for 'Predators'? They've done multiple versions of all 4 on-screen Predators and the Hound. Why not an Adrien Brody figure with the AA-12 or something? I mean, eventually they're going to run out of Predators to do. They've already got all of the Lost Predators sculpted and ready to roll. It's not like people are asking for humans in place of Predators, they want humans IN ADDITION TO Predators.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 24, 2011, 10:30:47 PM
Quote from: samoht on Aug 24, 2011, 10:49:34 AM
Quote from: uruk on Aug 23, 2011, 10:28:40 PM
here's our 2-pack... at least half of it. damn, i'm freaking disappointed...  :-\

"BTS - about 40% of what the new TRU Exclusive Predator 2 Pack will include. Available late Nov. A teaser for now.. "

Oh....I was hoping that it was gonna include a battle damaged closed mouthed city hunter and maybe Harrigan.

You'll never see human characters from the Alien/Predator films from NECA.

They've stated that over and over again.

Still, I hope the other figure is a battle damaged city hunter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed