NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,200,080 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

I'm already looking forward to repainting this sucker. Maybe make a custom out of it too.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Hmmmm... I thought that I'm the only one who finds his ass so sexy.. :D

JediYautja

JediYautja

Incredible! I have MacFarlane's...Like most of his figures I'm not in favour of the 'pre-posed' sculpts...

Anyway, yes! This! I love! ;D

gigantitan

gigantitan

it will be in a 1/4 scale to?

samoht

samoht

Quote from: gigantitan on May 07, 2011, 11:33:43 AM
it will be in a 1/4 scale to?

Probably not.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Though that would be the true ass kicking! Not that it's not amazing already!
Can't wait! *maniac laughter*

Quote from: Ghostface on May 07, 2011, 07:01:23 AM
I'm already looking forward to repainting this sucker. Maybe make a custom out of it too.

we're all looking forward you repainting it    ;)

Shadow

Shadow

some repaints are really kickass. myself i collect figures in their original shape though. can't wait for the p2 figs!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

That looks amazing, NECA never fails to deliver.

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

I can't wait for these new Predators, I don't know if these pictures have been posted before but I will post them anyway.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I believe those are the old pics that made people notice the problem with his caster

Taraka

Taraka

I know I'm not helping, but I honestly don't care about the Caster. I mean the lasers when they're not on, aren't noticeable. The only thing I noticed as a difference between Elder's caster and P1 is aside the lasers, the neck is a little bit longer. But I've had enough problems with the Classic Predator casters at it because of the necks. Most of them were clogged with hardened paint ad break when I tried to move them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Really loving the P2 figures so far. Also want the SDCC Gort. It was intended to be the original mask, after all. Let's put it on the original body.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Taraka on May 08, 2011, 08:19:16 PM
I know I'm not helping, but I honestly don't care about the Caster. I mean the lasers when they're not on, aren't noticeable. The only thing I noticed as a difference between Elder's caster and P1 is aside the lasers, the neck is a little bit longer. But I've had enough problems with the Classic Predator casters at it because of the necks. Most of them were clogged with hardened paint ad break when I tried to move them.

For all intents and purposes a plasma caster is useless and/or not as interesting without the laser sights. We've never seen a Predator fire a caster without a mask or some form of targeting system, and quite honestly without one I don't see how a Predator could even use the caster. How would it know where the heck it was firing at?! In the movies, the caster isn't/wasn't designed to be used without targeting sights or a bio-mask. That's why Anytime took the caster off before removing his mask.

In Predator 2, the laser sights on the caster showed how it could be aimed without a mask, and it was an iconic moment in the film besides. I intend to purchase the Elder no matter what, but if they're going to leave the sights off the caster then they might as well leave the whole thing out because otherwise it would be a useless hunk of ****.

Okay, that might be a little extreme, but the point stands.

Oh, and I'm definitely loving the new pictures. I can't wait for September!

Sabres, any word on when Borg is going to be released? I hope we can see photos of the front side soon!

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

has anyone noticed the borg predator in the background of the P2 prototype pics? or was that the hot toys version, icannot tell.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed