NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,172,883 times)

samoht

samoht

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 16, 2011, 07:03:39 PM
Quote from: Tribal on Feb 15, 2011, 10:33:44 PM
Randy said (on twitter) that every predator (starting with series 4) will come with a skull from the trophy wall  ;D

"The plan is, starting with Series 4, each Predator is to come with a trophy skull"

"Yes, the skulls seen on the wall at the conclusion"

:o
IWANTTHIS.
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ldhfd1.jpg
SOf**kINGMUCH.

That would be cool.

Its like a wierd alien T-rex thing with insect mandibles.

The_Worm

The_Worm

Well I got the wolf figures when Neca released those, Predators series one and two. I was looking forward to buying series 3 and now the news breaks that not only is Neca releasing the Ghost but also all of the lost predators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, they are getting a ton of money from me in 2011. And for the folks who can't find them locally, the ones I can not find locally I just buy online lol.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: samoht on Feb 16, 2011, 11:10:41 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 16, 2011, 07:03:39 PM
Quote from: Tribal on Feb 15, 2011, 10:33:44 PM
Randy said (on twitter) that every predator (starting with series 4) will come with a skull from the trophy wall  ;D

"The plan is, starting with Series 4, each Predator is to come with a trophy skull"

"Yes, the skulls seen on the wall at the conclusion"

IWANTTHIS.
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ldhfd1.jpg
SOf**kINGMUCH.

That would be cool.

Its like a wierd alien T-rex thing with insect mandibles.

i wonder where it comes from. the mandible bits reminds me of a Hydralisk from starcraft but i highly doubt that was the intention (wasnt starcraft released after P2 anyway?.  i'm not sure if only the alien skull comes from another movie, or does all skulls belong to a movie creature?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

None of the skulls in the trophy wall from Predator 2 are from actual movie Monsters, bar the Alien.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Judging by the mandibes, maybee it originates from the same planet as the predator species.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I always thought so too bobby brown. Some Local Predator, maybe the Predator-Equivalent of a Crocodile.

Regarding it having similarities with the Kothoga, those end right out with the mandibles.

spinksy

spinksy

I love your sig bobby brown! ::)

jimmylace

jimmylace

are these being released under the Predator 2 license or re the being shoehorned in under the Predators license?

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: jimmylace on Feb 17, 2011, 11:01:10 PM
are these being released under the Predator 2 license or re the being shoehorned in under the Predators license?

good question. is the elder and P1 pred packaged under their film names or under predators?. otherwise you could see the name Predators as a gathered name for what it is, wel, predators. quite a good name for a series making alot of preds. anyhow, it would be bbest if each had their own licence naming on the package, but it's not that important aslong as we do get all those nice preds, right?

Tribal

Tribal

Predator 2 license (Randy already told us)

And more news from twitter:

"Predators Series 4 might be & I stress might: Predator 2 City Hunter, Shaman, and Boar. Subject to change"

;D

On a side note, "Shaman" is how NECA call the Hippie Predator.

;)

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I wants them all.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 18, 2011, 03:28:27 PM

"Predators Series 4 might be & I stress might: Predator 2 City Hunter, Shaman, and Boar. Subject to change"

;D

;)

i actually prefer shaman. its more serious naming than hippie. and, why no Gort? we have all seen the gort head along with the city hunter 12"!!!

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Shadow on Feb 18, 2011, 06:20:15 PM
Quote from: Tribal on Feb 18, 2011, 03:28:27 PM

;D

;)

i actually prefer shaman. its more serious naming than hippie. and, why no Gort? we have all seen the gort head along with the city hunter 12"!!!

They gotta save some for Series 5!  ;) This is great news! I hope we see Gort, Anytime's Cousin, Borg, and Ram before too long... 8)

Tribal

Tribal

More news from twitter:

This is me, asking:

"Please tell me you guys are planning a P2 with his rebreather! Its so cool! Here are the original designs http://goo.gl/cGF90 :) "

And this is Randy answering:

"if we do a battle damage version he will get the rebreather, gotta look out for asthmatic Predators right?"

So, i think we'll have something like this:

;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed