NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,205,414 times)

goose_3387

goose_3387

Superb sculpt!

Peakius Baragonius

That is AWESOME.

Is this all we'll be seeing of the line or will there be more tomorrow?

I can't wait for Fall...or June... ;D

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 12, 2011, 10:17:34 PM
Here's our first look at NECA's P2!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/other13/necap21.jpg

Thats so good it turns me on.

*unbuckles belt ...

Hopefully it comes with an attachable mask. I don't see any dreads behind that mask so hopefully it is a separate piece and not a head.

predamorph

predamorph

NECA is ALWAYS AWESOME!!!

Shadow

Shadow

i just shit myself!, that pred is Awesome!!!. good to see him able to hold the disc aswell!.

PredAlienFreak

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: jhsnake999 on Feb 12, 2011, 10:23:32 PM

Do you know if the Predator mask is attachable as it is separate on this photograph?

Quote from: samoht on Feb 13, 2011, 12:25:38 AM

Hopefully it comes with an attachable mask. I don't see any dreads behind that mask so hopefully it is a separate piece and not a head.

Like any other figures from NECA, no attachable mask...

goose_3387

goose_3387

From figures.com:

Major Byson

Major Byson

I for one am glad that its not an attachable mask.  The old McFarlane predator2 figure's head was too small and the mask never fitted it properly in my opinion!  The neca sculpt looks brilliant!  My only concern is that the design on his pussy face is quite complex and might end up sub bar, similar to the berserker's chest! Also did anyone else notice that its real netting on his body?

Blades

Blades

That is absolutely amazing!! the detaill! i swear it looks like the hot toys variant!!.  and the gort mask looks cool!

Blades

Blades

Quote from: Major Byson on Feb 13, 2011, 07:03:20 PM
I for one am glad that its not an attachable mask.  The old McFarlane predator2 figure's head was too small and the mask never fitted it properly in my opinion!  The neca sculpt looks brilliant!  My only concern is that the design on his pussy face is quite complex and might end up sub bar, similar to the berserker's chest! Also did anyone else notice that its real netting on his body?
It's just a proto, they pt real netting for better effect i suppose, i doubt they would put real netting when production comes.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Here are a couple of Photoshopped pics showing the P2 figure with it's mask on.

Thanks to Predarnold for the pics.

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Looks amazing! With any luck they will be able to do him in 1/4th scale. Hell, the 12 inch protos are great, they would blow Hot toys out of the water... (if they wanted to) Love the photoshopping with the helmet, awesome.

AlienSpeedMetal

Pussyface looks great.  The first photo neca released made it look a bit awkward, but the new photos look great.  I imagine the real one will not have real netting, which I actually prefer.

I wonder if they'll do a closed mouth version.

Johnny Handsome

Awesome, but keep in mind that this is the prototype, plus the mesh won't be a seperate part like on this one.

But this is the definite P2 figure yet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed