NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,099 times)

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

I bought the Classic Predator today from Cash Converters for £12.99. I have had all of my Predator figures in boxes because I never take them out. Yesterday I had an urge to open one of them and that soon turned into all of them. The only problem with the Classic Predator was that his dreadlocks were not glued on properly and his wristblades were not extendible. I did pour boiling water over the wristblades but they softened and wouldn't budge. After about ten minutes I tried pulling them out and they fell off, I super glued them together and now they are back to normal. The Falconer Predator's arm was put on backwards too so I had to swap it around. Does anyone else think that the Predator's heads pop off really easily? I cannot wait for the new Predators though, I will try to get all of them, if not I will buy the best looking Predators.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 10, 2011, 06:45:33 PM
A little tip for all guys here: If your wife/girlfriend ask you to stop buying aliens/predator toys, all you have to do is ask her to stop buying shoes! She'll understand you in a minute!  ;D

Worked for me  ;)

Haha, good advice :D

Billiken

Billiken

Sorry if this has been answered but with these new NECA predator 2's does naybody know how big they will be?

samoht

samoht

They would be in the 7" range.
They will be about 8" though.

The same as all other preds. Surely you weren't thinking they were gonna be in the 18" range?  :P

AlienSpeedMetal

AlienSpeedMetal

In the Predator 2 "easter egg" dance video, you can tell the lost Predators are quite a bit shorter than Pussyface, especially Ram.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope the figures are NOT film accurate in this sense.  I imagine this only occurred because finding 7'2" suit actors is a pain.

On a side note, Kevin Peter Hall still moves like a Predator even when dancing.  He will always be the only real Predator to me.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: AlienSpeedMetal on Feb 12, 2011, 01:02:22 AM
In the Predator 2 "easter egg" dance video, you can tell the lost Predators are quite a bit shorter than Pussyface, especially Ram.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope the figures are NOT film accurate in this sense.  I imagine this only occurred because finding 7'2" suit actors is a pain.

On a side note, Kevin Peter Hall still moves like a Predator even when dancing.  He will always be the only real Predator to me.

Yeah. It would be an actor height thing.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: AlienSpeedMetal on Feb 12, 2011, 01:02:22 AM

Indeed Kevin is the one and only predator. but i'm still thankfull to all others who have acted Preds because we get more pred films that way (since kevin can't act anymore :().

i hope Predator2 comes with accessories, i mean, wolf did. berserker,classic etc didn't but, they didnt have loads of weapons as wolf and P2 did anyhow (yes, skulls or other stuff would have been nice but, not a must).

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Here's our first look at NECA's P2!

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 12, 2011, 10:17:34 PM
Here's our first look at NECA's P2!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/other13/necap21.jpg

Thank you NECA, I cannot wait to get this Predator! Do you know if the Predator mask is attachable as it is separate on this photograph? Thank you for sharing this news Sabres...

Johnny Handsome

Awesome. Definitely the best P2 sculp yet.

uruk

uruk

YES. as perfect as i wanted him to be.

Chris, please, your PM's.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Hopefully that's a production model.
Not a super beautified model specifically for the convention.

Rioto

Rioto

damn nice! im starting to love neca more and more.

like a fine soldier once said..im gonna have me some fun  ;D

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Feb 12, 2011, 11:01:44 PM
Hopefully that's a production model.
Not a super beautified model specifically for the convention.

As always...that's the 12" prototype.  ;)

ridetofight

ridetofight

as much as i love hot toys, their city hunter figure was a horrible failure on the skin pattern deco - head was a different base color than the body, no tiger stripes on the legs, no black on the body... uggghh!! hopefully neca will do better. wish they would make an 18 inch version of the city hunter, but this will never come to pass. hopefully the 6 inch figures will start looking closer to what the 1:4 predator turned out to be. neca's slowly starting to win me over. the lost hunters won't hurt, either.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed