Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 212,209 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 05, 2021, 09:44:35 AM
Going out on a limb here but I think we're going to get an update on this pretty soon.

Hmm. What are you thinking? An update on casting? Or which FX House?

Casting would be nice, but since they are not sure it's even coming out in 2023, just hopeful it will, I'm not as optimistic that* we'll hear about casting at least this Fall.

* spelling edit

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

The press tour for The Last Duel will begin soon. If a reporter asks Riddles about the new show we might get some new info.

Voodoo Magic

skhellter

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 06, 2021, 04:27:11 PM
The press tour for The Last Duel will begin soon. If a reporter asks Riddles about the new show we might get some new info.

and if he has a few drinks in him he's bound to spoil the whole thing

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

He'll just go on about the blowholes again if he's drunk.  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Nightmare Asylum

And then one month later we get it all over again with House of Gucci, and Riddlez will give totally contradictory answers to what he said a month prior. :D

bigchap

I hope I am not alone in hoping that he drops news that the sequel to Covenant isn't dead. That would get me much more excited than the TV show.

Nukiemorph

I know you're not alone, but I do think we're probably in the minority.

Mr. Clemens

I too would like to see the movies wrapped up. These ancillary things can do what they want, but give us another movie.

Corporal Hicks

I'm too scared of what Ridley would do to really want that next film so desperately.

HuDaFuK

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 14, 2021, 09:49:49 AM
I'm too scared of what Ridley would do to really want that next film so desperately.

Fair point!  :D

I guess I just want the satisfaction of it being done. Ending on a cliffhanger is a sure sign of defeat.

Voodoo Magic

Maybe we'll get David's final? chapter in comic or novel form one day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed