Site / Forum Updates - New Theme 28/08/15

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2009, 06:40:12 PM

Author
Site / Forum Updates - New Theme 28/08/15 (Read 68,413 times)

Predator Queen

I freaked out at first thinking the site had been taken over or some crazy shit like that.  But it looks nice, it will take me a while to get used to it.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Dat banner. Dem curves.  :)

Headbite

Headbite

diggin the new layout. nice work!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Where's the timer gone? Think the front page needed it.

Also - Have I only just noticed this? The marine and Alien images bookending the ads? Looks nice.

Will we be getting the snow and Xmas banner this year, Darkness?  ;D

PRJ_since1990

I was thinking about becoming a subscriber, since I'm on here all the freakin' time now. Just out of curiosity, are purchasing the t shirts still an option? I figure asking is a bit easier than wading through forum pages looking for an answer.

Corporal Hicks

I haven't done a run in a while. I've been considering going to do another run but no solid plans, I'm afraid.

PRJ_since1990

That's alright Hicks. Do let me (and others) know if your planning to. What exactly does it take/cost?

Corporal Hicks

Suppose it just needs demand. They cost about 10 quid I think. Covered the shirt, the printing and postage.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Unless I missed it somewhere, I notice on other forums there's a "Top" button which throws you back to the top of the page. Would be great if this could be added to AvPG! Browsing on my iPhone, I don't have the ease of a bar to maneuver with a mouse, so a "Top" (and, no doubt, a "Bottom") button set would be fantastic editions to the site!

Sorry if this was mentioned somewhere else/reposted. Just thought of this tonight. 

Not to reply to myself, but would those suggestions be out of the question? Also, with the explosion of NECA toys as well as numerous other lines from both franchises and AvP, should the Merchandise section be updated to reflect that? I think it would be a great addition as a reference so those who collect can know which figures are from which series/manufacturer, interesting product info like release dates, trivia, etc.

Corporal Hicks

It's on my list of things to do. I'd love to expand a section for the Miniatures game too.

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 03, 2013, 06:51:08 PM
It's on my list of things to do. I'd love to expand a section for the Miniatures game too.
Absolutely. You make a pledge on that?

Corporal Hicks

I have. I went to their Kickstarter preview event too. Need to get the article written up and posted.

Darkness

Darkness

Alright, everything seems to have gone smoothly.

You can read the announcement about the Alien Isolation theme here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2014/05/31/avpgalaxy-gets-new-alien-isolation-design/

Corporal Hicks

I've had to change to the default forum layout. The Alien one I was using was not displaying properly. I'm about to shoot out but if I get back before you see this, I'll post a cap.

Darkness

Darkness

Think that's fixed now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed