Site / Forum Updates - New Theme 28/08/15

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2009, 06:40:12 PM

Author
Site / Forum Updates - New Theme 28/08/15 (Read 68,575 times)

Darkness

You can still double post if it's a day or so later. This was to cut down on the number of people double posting straight away.

The Xenoborg

I hope you don't revert this. It's a nice feature.

Darkness

Darkness

I've now updated the site with a new theme. We had the current version for over 3 years now so it was about time the site got updated. With Colonial Marines around the corner, this was the perfect opportunity so it's based around that. It's slightly wider, new graphics and header, curvier headers. Better facebook,twitter,googleplus integration.

I know people are generally against anything different so I have kept the old theme as an option in the forum. Though the themes are virtually the same except the banner. You can use the link above to change to the new theme or keep using the old one. The new theme will be made the default theme in the forum soon but I want to give people time to get used to it first.

ikarop

ikarop

Not fond on the graphics but I'm enjoying the modernized look and drop-down menu, nice job.

Space Sweeper

Very nice. Gonna take a little bit of getting used to but it's not a massive tonal departure so it really works with "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Sexy and clever update.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Honestly, when I was looking at the home page I couldnt tell much of a difference.

ShadowPred

It's a nice new look if you ask me. I like that it feels subtle, yet you can see the difference.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Love it. Wished the new images of the derelict and temple scrolled with the page.

SpaceMarines

Liking the upgrade. It's like Bond getting a new suit; same great site, just with a new style. Very nice.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Very nice new theme, I'm digging it.

Chris P

Chris P

Lookin' extremely sexy. Love them curves. ;)

MrSpaceJockey

Mmmmm...loving the Gigery art on the sides.

Weyland Corporation logos! Weyland Corporation logos everywherrreee!

Crazy Rich

Switched from Marines theme to the new theme. Dammit my eyes are like they were sleeping but someone turned on the bedroom light.  :laugh:

That will take getting used to but other than that I'm really liking it and I just might stick with it.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm using the giger theme and I see a whole line of text when I sign on to the forums. Should we switch to a different lay out?

shadowedge

Very, VERY nice work with this redesign. It modern and curvy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed