Four New Clips!

Started by Darkness, May 30, 2012, 11:13:51 AM

Author
Four New Clips! (Read 24,729 times)

Lssar

Lssar

Maybe it´s of no importance, but have you noticed in the 4th clip, with Holloway and David, how David holds his right hand forefinger all the time, while he´s fiddling with the drink he´s about to offer to Holloway?

Isn´t that the same finger with the drop of black goo, in the close-up scene with the "Big things have small beginnings" phrase?

I think Holloway is about to enjoy a long drink with a special ingredient ...

Dió!

Mohawksinspace

Mohawksinspace

Indeed this movie should serve as a warning as to what happens when you drink Kraken:Black spiced rum  :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Vickers on May 30, 2012, 11:43:35 AM
The marketing has become a joke.

First the film was shrouded in secrecy.  Ridley and co. were doing everything to protect it and now we can piece together the movie via all the trailers, TV spots, featurettes and clips.  And then there's also stills and behind the scenes photographs.  If that's not enough, you can find a spoiler or two amidst the viral marketing.

Lol.
I really agree. Of course, we've played along with it, delving deep into everything being blatantly thrown at us. :c

That said, and keeping it in mind, I watched these clips and they're great. I particularly like the scene between David and Holloway. I hope they have a continued dynamic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed