Started by Darkness, May 30, 2012, 11:13:51 AM

Author
Four New Clips! (Read 24,727 times)

escroto

escroto

what the hell man, more clips?

Firestorm

Firestorm

If one thing is certain amind the whole air of negativity and uncertainty over the last few days, it's the quality of Fassbenders performance, which seems to show in these short clips.

I liked the Head chamber clip, and shall be reserving my judgement for when i see the film for myself on Friday evening.

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: escroto on May 30, 2012, 11:17:34 AM
what the hell man, more clips?
It feels like they are going to cut all the movie into 1-minute clips by June 8th, lol!

Nevertheless, thanks, Darkness, these four are marelous, the third one with ever-nosy David (oooops!) is my favourite!.. Someone got to order that bloody android to not grape ANYTHING before they left the ship!  ;)
And I love Aliens' music cue in it (like the drums)!

Aceburster

Aceburster

Based on clip four if they dont knock off Fassbender then im reeeeaally excited about where I think this series will go. also: dat mural.

JonesTheCat

JonesTheCat

Some very shonky dialogue in most of those clips (Lindelof's no doubt ........).

Also, too much music where silence would be more atmospheric.

Vickers seems to be a real cardboard cut-out two dimensional 'bad gal'.

On the plus side, Fassbender is damn good.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

'Dat Charlize..

'Dat Fassbender..

'Dat Noomi..

:o

szkoki

szkoki

David is like a child playing with bugs. ^^

escroto

escroto

Quote from: Firestorm on May 30, 2012, 11:24:41 AM
If one thing is certain amind the whole air of negativity and uncertainty over the last few days, it's the quality of Fassbenders performance, which seems to show in these short clips.

I liked the Head chamber clip, and shall be reserving my judgement for when i see the film for myself on Friday evening.
yeah, I noticed some time ago too that the truly one shining here was Fassbender. It is a really good actor no doubt.

I'm also eager to see some Idris Elba's badassery :)

Vickers

Vickers

The marketing has become a joke.

First the film was shrouded in secrecy.  Ridley and co. were doing everything to protect it and now we can piece together the movie via all the trailers, TV spots, featurettes and clips.  And then there's also stills and behind the scenes photographs.  If that's not enough, you can find a spoiler or two amidst the viral marketing.

Lol.

szkoki

szkoki

its all about the money today it seems

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: szkoki on May 30, 2012, 11:48:12 AM

Yup!  Something gets a huge budget and you can see the film in segments before the actual film... and on top of that, style over substance.

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

These videos just stinks of desperation on Fox's part.

Scott can seriously f**k off and so can Lindelcock!!! If there is a sequel I hope someone who values story over visuals gets it. Without story, visuals mean nothing.

The only positive that I read about it is that its visually stunning. No praise for story. Bad sign.

Gash

Gash

Quote from: Vickers on May 30, 2012, 11:53:34 AM
Quote from: szkoki on May 30, 2012, 11:48:12 AM

Yup!  Something gets a huge budget and you can see the film in segments before the actual film... and on top of that, style over substance.

Ahh, exactly what they said about   A  L  I  E  N   in 79, bodes well then.

The film is basically out, it's not surprising clips are appearing. Very far from FOX desperation.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: Kev Loaf on May 30, 2012, 12:09:34 PM
These videos just stinks of desperation on Fox's part.

Maybe they saw the french and british reviews :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed