Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2007, 08:42:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Status (Read 19,511 times)

SHREK

SHREK

http://www.planetavp.com/ it was posted yesterday

SHREK

SHREK

they both spoke on the IMDB forum they never actually spoke on planet avp     :P  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

they never posted that ON planetavp...     ::)  

RAF

RAF

the website is out there i came across it on google, it was a count down of about 30 some days left on (this is almst 2 wks ago) ive tiried to find it again but i haven been able to do so the. AVP2 07/08 was on the page and that was how i found it. i sure that was it because the web page was done really good

shredpredator

shredpredator

at least show a poster or something like that- damnit!

alien fan

alien fan

sweet the alien kills the preator!   ;)  

Lithium

Lithium

God damit!!! they ruined it! the pic of the predalien has Dredlocks!!!! ok ok i know some of u say thats nessasery as it is of pred origin, but from the preds story line, they arnt natural, the're twisted and made in front of the whole crew which is before their first hunt another of their ceremonys, its meant to be very painful the way they do it...but point aside just a little thing to add, also its about time, iv been digging up as much as possible im glad there starting to show something from all their hard work! go the brothers!!!   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed