Gearbox Confirms ACM Still Coming

Started by Darkness, Jun 15, 2009, 07:11:39 PM

Author
Gearbox Confirms ACM Still Coming (Read 13,996 times)

Griffith

Griffith

THANK GOD!! I don't know about you guys but I expect more of this game than AvP3.. Give it to me baby.. oh ho ho ho !!

Purebreedalien

Awesomeness   :)  

Rikomaru

Rikomaru

Well I looking forward to avp 3. CM seems to me just a shooter

Rikomaru

Rikomaru

Well I looking forward to avp 3. CM seems to me just a shooter

Aeus

Aeus

This better be the DS version we saw on youtube. If so....  RHINO ALIEN! f**k YEAH!!!

Commander Griker

DS version of Aliens: Colonial Marines is still on HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!  MEGA QUEEN ALIEN

skull-splitter

I for one am glad. I really am. I'm as much a Predator Fan as I am Aliens Fan, but the really true-to-source approach of Gearbox was the raw defining appeal of this game over AvP.  I'm glad AvP is coming, and growing to like it, but I really hope A: CM delivers a more thrilling ride overall.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Nice,gonna have to dust off my DS.

Spoon

Spoon

I have to admit im looking forward to this game more then avp only because i prefer more suspenseful games.  Im sick of these fast paced action games.   They should really turn this game into a realistic shooter.

crazygoji

Woo.  Thank god.

RÆIN General

:-\   i really could care less. I look forward to AVP 3.

Nukiemorph

I'm SO glad it's still on.  I'm looking forward to this more than AVP3...  I'm really glad they're making separate movies again too.  I want more classic Alien games and films...  I'm tired of Aliens being synonymous with the Predator franchise...

JayHy17

JayHy17

i love life

alpha defekt

I'm gonna buy both AvP and CM, then put them into a bathtub with say....pudding? Yeah that works. I will then clean my body with the "sweetness" all of it contents will give. mmmmmmm.  I can't wait, I just want my Aliens and my AvP games served in amazing glorious portions. I'm gonna be hearing a lot of blipping from motion trackers come 2010!   ;D  

Aliens vs Predator 3

Aliens vs Predator 3

NICE TO HEAR THAT THANKS ALOT!!!!    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed