Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 481,883 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Wellington Paranormal Season 1 Episode 1 & 2

Wellington Paranormal Season 1 Episodes 3-6

Wellington Paranormal Season 2 Episodes 1 & 2

Big Mouth Season 4 Episode 5-10

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Season one of The Terror finished last night. Excellent stuff.

Spoiler
My prediction that Goodsir would be the sole survivor (lol, no pun intended) and join the inuits proved to be only tangentially right. Glad Crozier made it though.

I think my favourite moment was when they're getting read to hang Hickey, and you suddenly hear the beast roar in the fog. That shit was spine-chilling.
[close]

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 08, 2021, 08:21:25 AM

Spoiler
My prediction that Goodsir would be the sole survivor (lol, no pun intended) and join the inuits proved to be only tangentially right. Glad Crozier made it though.

I think my favourite moment was when they're getting read to hang Hickey, and you suddenly hear the beast roar in the fog. That shit was spine-chilling.
[close]

That scene was fantastic

SM

SM

Great series.

Prez

Prez

Brilliant series. Really enjoyed it.

------------------------

Also watched The Expanse Season 2 Ep1-2

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 08, 2021, 08:21:25 AM

Spoiler

[close]

Everything about that first season was beyond expectations. Great character development and the feeling of "terror" was well done.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Wellington Paranormal Season 2 Episodes 2-7

Law and Order SVU Season 21 Episode 1

Paradise PD Season 3 Episodes 8-12

Baron Von Marlon

The Death of "Superman Lives": What Happened?
2015 American documentary about the unmade Superman movie directed by Tim Burton and starring Nicholas Cage.
I don't care about Superman but this was an interesting documentary. Great behind the scenes footage, interviews, concept art,...

Prez

Prez

Mr Mercedes
Loving this show. Fantastic cast.

Baron Von Marlon

The Serpent, season 1, episodes 1 and 2.
Netflix BBC coproduction series based on the crimes of serial killer Charles Sobhraj, who murdered young tourists in Thailand in the 70's.

Green Wing
Caught a re-run on tv. Still brilliant.
One of my all time favorite (comedy) series.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape S3 E7-8

A good pair of episodes.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Random Black Mirror episodes from different seasons. Interesting stories about "the worst case scenario" when it comes to hypothetical  social (usually dystypical) & tech breakthroughs such as: A.I (season 5 episode 3), AR & VR (plenty of episodes but especially season 5 episode 1), social media (S3 ep 1), nano tech & environmental science (season 3 episode 6), some queer romances and even a mix between; racism, social darwinism and AR / VR (season 3 episode 5) :o I mean what an insane hybrid concept. This is more Twilight Zone than Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone:laugh: even though the show focuses on science fiction and not Kafkaesque fantasy. What I like is that they don't go that far with the Sci Fi factor. The technologies of the show are future versions of the ones we use now, which makes it real  8) Also, Bryce Dallas Howard stars in an episode 💜 (s3 ep1)

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 15, 2021, 02:59:54 AM
Random Black Mirror episodes from different seasons. Interesting stories about "the worst case scenario" when it comes to hypothetical  social (usually dystypical) & tech breakthroughs such as: A.I (season 5 episode 3), AR & VR (plenty of episodes but especially season 5 episode 1), social media (S3 ep 1), nano tech & environmental science (season 3 episode 6), some queer romances and even a mix between; racism, social darwinism and AR / VR (season 3 episode 5) :o I mean what an insane hybrid concept. This is more Twilight Zone than Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone:laugh: even though the show focuses on science fiction and not Kafkaesque fantasy. What I like is that they don't go that far with the Sci Fi factor. The technologies of the show are future versions of the ones we use now, which makes it real  8) Also, Bryce Dallas Howard stars in an episode 💜 (s3 ep1)

First 2 seasons and Chirstmas special are the best.
Think they're UK ones. The remaining (American?) seasons still have great episodes but you can notice they're different. And imo less dark.

Bryce Dallas Howard is so fine in that episode.
Sidenote: there's already some kind of social score system in China. Creepy stuff.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 15, 2021, 09:57:02 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 15, 2021, 02:59:54 AM

First 2 seasons and Chirstmas special are the best.
Think they're UK ones. The remaining (American?) seasons still have great episodes but you can notice they're different. And imo less dark.

If you refer to actors and setting, yes. The rest of the series after season 2 is quite US I think.

Baron Von Marlon

Yeah, but also the tone. Maybe dark wasn't the right term. Raw or brutal perhaps?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed