Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,689 times)

Prez

Prez

Safe House - Seasons 1 & 2
Dark Heart Season 1 episode 1
Love, Death + Robots - Binged all of Season 2

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape S3 E19-20

And we've gotten an early Ben Mendelsohn performance as one of the most annoying characters ever. :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Girl from Nowhere ~ season 1 : eps 1- 4

I'm still not quite sure what's going on, but yeah...a mysterious thai girl doing bad things (in a way punishments) to expose people; initially bad people, but now not so bad people too, including teenagers like her through different schools. She just appears out of nowhere, and she can practically do...well...anything which makes me wonder if there is something supernatural going on, or maybe it's something else. I still have to finish the season.

Wysps

Wysps

Finished the first season of The Terror again, and now on to binging King of the Hill.

Stitch

Stitch

Slowly making my way through Castlevania S4. Think I'm losing interest, TBH.

Also started watching Pennyworth. I'm interested but not sure how much it'll hold my attention, either.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I found it easily the best one since Dracula's death.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape S3 E21-22

What a f**king pair of episodes to end the season on, Jesus. "I am in your heart, about to squeeze." 8)

Baron Von Marlon

The I.T. Crowd
Another re-watch due to lack of anything else I'm interested in.
Still quality.
And from the creator of Father Ted, when he still used to have a sense of humour.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Sweet Tooth ~ Episode 1

It's really good so far. I'll give it a B for...

Spoiler
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape S4 E1-2

Season 4 is off to a good start. The weird Aughra lookalike they introduced at the end of last season continues to be creepy and strange. :laugh:

kwisatz

kwisatz

The Loudest Voice

Not great but good. Crowe's good too.

If only half of it is true I hope in hell he has to watch Fox News all day long --

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Girl From Nowhere ~ S2 Ep6

"Are we really one to judge in this greyscale world?"

I don't know if I embrace the entire anthology, but this black & white episode is my favorite. The personification of karma comes to a school that imposes a totalitarian regime on its students. Some scenes reminded me of Black Mirror / The Twilight Zone.  :laugh:

kwisatz

kwisatz

Chernobyl

This show is so gorgeous. Give everyone involved whatever money they need to produce m o a r !!

That soundtrack  :'(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape S4 E3-4

This season has been strange so far, what with creepy granny and Captain Boob Sweat.

Stitch

Stitch

Currently watching Expedition Unknown: Hunt For The Yeti

Josh Gates is just such a positive guy. Kinda sounds like Ernie from Sesame Street as well...

Watched the first season finale of Pennyworth last night. Wow. The escalation is crazy. Did you know Batman's butler slept with the Queen?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed