Sigourney Says No To Alien 5

Started by Darkness, Dec 09, 2006, 08:35:25 PM

Author
Sigourney Says No To Alien 5 (Read 2,146 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A new article has been posted on Daily Record where Sigourney Weaver says she still won’t see AvP. She also says she won’t do another Alien film. It’s no different from the last interview.

The 57-year-old actress says she hasn’t seen Alien Vs Predator after learning of the film’s outcome. “The alien doesn’t win, so I don’t want to see it,” she said. She also ruled out starring in a fifth Alien movie, adding: “I won’t do another one.”

It would have been interesting to see what Cameron’s script was about if she starred in Alien 5 or not. Oh well, guess we’ll never know.

Corporal Hicks

Personally, I don't even want to see her in another Alien film. Go back in time, let's have a proper Alien 4 after 3.

The Ultimate Predator

I agree. I hated Res way more than AvP. The Alien series deserved so much more.

Corporal Hicks

Res was the result of Fox's opinion that Aliens couldn't suceed without Ripley. Sure, AvP did nothing to help that but that was merely down the "talent" of Anderson.  Give a talented filmmaker a chance to start anew.

The Ultimate Predator

True. I just hated Res, regardless of what caused it.

Depredador

Depredador

I'm tired to see anorexic females fighting Superior Entities. When you see the title "ALIEN"  you expect an Alien as the Movie Star not a resurrection from everybody.

CPL HICKS

CPL HICKS

I personally think myself, that someone definately needs to make Alien 5 as a prequel, we already know the rest of the story. It would be neat I think to see a whole new crew of characters for a prequel. To kind of "set things up" for the the first Alien movie.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Hicks, that the best most original idea ive ever seen for Alien 5. and would explain how the aliens got to the whatcha call it place in Aliens.  The space jockeys would also be good to include.

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

If alien 5 does go ahead then we should have a male actor and a different alien like for instance a bull alien or something like that

PRED

PRED

:)  Alie resurrection is the best and most terrifieng movie i ever seen. I can't wait to see Alien 5.

Just some Alien fan

Just some Alien fan

Aside from its faults (the newborn the aliens cgi and phyco ripley) i acculatly liked resurection and a things its good that Siguoney will not star in alien 5 (seeing as se is now 57) and i agree with CPL HICKS that it would be good to make a prequel.

RUDY M. ALAPAG JR.

RUDY M. ALAPAG JR.

???   i thought that sigourney weaver wanted to make another alien movie, doesn't she wants to find out about the alien ship and the aliens themselves.  from: rudy alapag

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed