Do you find the Facehuggers to be scary?

Started by Aliens1986fanboy, May 05, 2020, 05:46:10 AM

Author
Do you find the Facehuggers to be scary? (Read 14,384 times)

BigDaddyJohn

From what we could understand of the creature's anatomy, we can safely say it's even a
Spoiler
deepthroat at this point.
[close]

Wweyland

I found them very scary in the AvP 1999 PC game. It was an instant death and we even didn't have save games (this was patched later).

TilotnyWorshiper28

if we take the marvel comics into consideration  id say the dream/vision of the woman in the dark  the face hugger gives ya is scarier then them themselves

BlueMarsalis79

I can't even parse what you're saying but no.

judge death

Facehuggers are scary, afterall they look like spiders and we humans are already afraid of those, facehuggers are even scarier version plus its body parts that is very human sexual organs looking, and that if one get facehugged, you are likely to die unless you have a medical team on hand to remove the embryo.(f**k you colonial marines and marvel, alien movies and dark horse and rpg says you can.)

But I would say the adult xenomorph shape is way scarier to face. :P

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 04, 2022, 09:18:44 PMI can't even parse what you're saying but no.
its not that hard to get  but ok

Huntsman

They're the scariest part of the process, because they start it all and result in your death in one of the most painful and terrifying ways imaginable.

(Bad Blood)

In my Opinion, No, but then I find no movie monsters or creatures scary as I spent too much time fascinated by them lol.

BigDaddyJohn

I find them scary and disgusting. Too much spider like for my taste.

BlueMarsalis79

My brother finds the Super one scary but only it.

Huntsman

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 14, 2022, 11:06:49 AMI find them scary and disgusting. Too much spider like for my taste.
Definitely. And the instinctual intelligence they show in hiding and waiting to attack at the right time.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Huntsman on Aug 14, 2022, 12:13:55 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 14, 2022, 11:06:49 AMI find them scary and disgusting. Too much spider like for my taste.
Definitely. And the instinctual intelligence they show in hiding and waiting to attack at the right time.

Smart vicious shits indeed.

(Bad Blood)

Now if I faced them in real life I would be very afraid lol.

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

Facehuggers are the only thing in Alien and Predator that scare me. I actually panic a tiny bit every time I see them. Especially once the psycho-sexual design motif was pointed out. I hate hate hate the idea of having something violate me like that. So claustrophobic and painful.

I have tonic clonic seizures sometimes, and let me tell you, having your body move on its own with you unable to resist is the most horrifying experience I've ever had. Not only is it physically painful, but it's psychological torture to your sense of bodily autonomy. Plus there's the very real fear of dying every time. Pair that with rape and forced impregnation and you have real nightmare fuel for me.

Of course, all that fear is what draws me to things like Alien. I live for fear.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Very much so. I find them most terrifying in Alien and AVP. For some reason their fear factor feels diminished in Aliens, Alien Resurrection, & Alien Covenant. Alien3 has that one creepy shot of seeing it from inside the cryotube, but otherwise its hard to see in those quick shots.

Yep, John J. Was killed in Aliens when they tried to take it off.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed