Do you find the Facehuggers to be scary?

Started by Aliens1986fanboy, May 05, 2020, 05:46:10 AM

Author
Do you find the Facehuggers to be scary? (Read 14,164 times)

Local Trouble

Speaking of which...

SM

Who is he ripping off now?

Local Trouble

Good question.  Does Xenopedia even have a page about The Thing?

SM

Stories have been told about threads here suddenly becoming Alien Theory videos.

Local Trouble

I wonder how much he gets paid for that.  He has nearly 200k subscribers.

The Cruentus

I would not be surprised if he has lifted information from the The Thing wikia, its what he does. I am not going watch the video to find out though, as the idea of enabling a parasite makes my stomach turn....even if it only counts as one view.  :laugh:

Xenopedia does not have a page on the thing but should a crossover ever happen, then there would be.

I think its time I started uploading to our channel and make an introduction video naming and shaming the plagiarists, at the same I will report the channels to youtube and start seeing what can be done about them. Either way, viewers are going to know where the information of those videos are coming from and that they taking credit for it. Its been on hold for too long now, I'll start today I think.

SiL

The fact it's 8 minutes long rather than a succinct "Of course not, the films were made 30 years apart by completely different teams for different studios for entirely unrelated projects" tells me everything I need to know.

SM

He did one a while back about whether Newt saw her mum in the hive in Aliens. Don't know if he'd stolen it, but it was just dishonest in cherry picking information and cropping images from comics that would instantly torpedo his argument.

This sounds like one of those.

The Cruentus

I don't know why folks don't just be honest and put forth original content, stealing content only shows how scummy and lacking in any respect they are, not to mention they achieve nothing but false recognition.

Uploaded me first video on the Xenopedia channel, its just a let's play I did. Something to add to the channel before I start uploading lore videos.

SiL

The most successful channels in YouTube are generally some kind of content farm. Coming up with original or genuinely insightful content is too time consuming to be profitable.

The Cruentus

Personally I would prefer original and insightful content to something quick and profitable. You pour of yourself into it when you make the effort and it becomes something that you can be proud of.

Youtube is a pain in the backside, have to tweak a few things just to upload one video.  :P

Corporal Hicks

You get copyright striked? Got to avoid using any of the proper music, that's a certainty.

The Cruentus

No, it due to length. Forgot to verify channel.  :P

I'll always give credit to anything I use that is not mine. I put disclaimers as well.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Cruentus on Sep 12, 2020, 02:13:14 PM
No, it due to length. Forgot to verify channel.  :P

Ah! Fair enough. Looking forward to giving it a watch! What game?

QuoteI'll always give credit to anything I use that is not mine. I put disclaimers as well.

I would never expect otherwise! It's more YouTube algorithms picks up like proper Alien/Predator music really well, and will just copyright strike you or take monetization off straight away.

The Cruentus

I uploaded a let's play of AVP2010. I forgot the game crashed during the stream so you will have to forgive that  :laugh:
Was a little rusty too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed