Does Anybody Still have This Game?

Started by IXvPRIMUSvXI, Nov 26, 2017, 06:03:40 PM

Author
Does Anybody Still have This Game? (Read 6,581 times)

BountyHunter

I still have it. I was actually gonna play it today, but my original XBox finally died on me, and I've just discovered my 360 isn't accepting XBox original games.  >:(. Guess the hard drive I got on eBay was one of those knockoff ones that don't accept backwards compatibility

Corporal Hicks

Granted it's been a few years but I think you have to install a backwards compatibility package on the 360?

BountyHunter

I've run all the updates. Pretty sure I have a knockoff hard drive.

Stitch

Stitch

A hard drive is a hard drive, it either works or doesn't. If it's working in your 360 it should be OK for backwards compatibility.

Is CJ definitely backwards compatible? If it is, you should be able to put the disc in the tray, and when you go to run it, you download a ~4gb 'update' (which is really the full game content adapted to a 360 compatible format), and should then be able to play it.

The Old One

The Old One

I can confirm it's 100% backwards compatible.

IXvPRIMUSvXI

IXvPRIMUSvXI

Hello @BountyHunter How are ya?

KiramidHead

I'm bidding on a relatively cheap PS2 copy on eBay.

Bloodee Jacob

Yes I do! I just need to get the original Xbox console again. I rarely sell games and certainly not my all time favorites which Concrete Jungle is certainly one of them. Still happy this game even existed from a gameplay and story standpoint.

BountyHunter

Quote from: Nightfury Predator on Sep 18, 2018, 03:34:49 PM
Hello @BountyHunter How are ya?

I'm good.

I've done some research. Hard drives are not hard drives. Apparently if you order from ebay, you run the risk of getting ones that aren't official Microsoft hard drives, and they are missing something that makes backwards compatibility possible.

IXvPRIMUSvXI

IXvPRIMUSvXI

@BountyHunter you Play Skyrim with predator mod like me?

lucan khan

I still have it (PS2) and since seeing The Predator decided I would give it a blast. Now maybe there's something wrong with my copy or I've missed something but the game jumps straight into returning the ship post being shot in the face, wasn't there atleast a cutscene showing this?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed