New AvP2 Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 20, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Author
New AvP2 Trailer Online! (Read 21,883 times)

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Based on a few ignorant statement the Strause Bros. made, I'm afraid they might feel the same way. And with that mislead thinking, it's no wonder so many pred fans were crying out for bloody revenge over the first film.  Regarding your comment about wolf holding two warriors up, it's extremely hard for me to believe one predator is capable holding up two alien warriors with one hand each. Both hands on one, yeah, but that would be pretty foolish on his part. It's difficult enough to believe he's holding them both at bay with his arms and them not lashing out and killing him. Let alone him holding them both up at the same time. However, this is still all conjecture. We don't know how it plays out, why the two warriors aren't retailiating, or if he even is holding them both up. We'll have to wait and see it first. lol   ;)  

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

the best part about this new trailer was the music and the build up it created.

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

I agree with an earlier comment about how they should use the first song in the trailer at the end when everything is demolished and destroyed..

Sulaco

Sulaco

The military better nuke right away, I can see the aliens taking over Earth quickly, I wonder what the teaser at the end will show to continue the series... something got away on the helicopter?

nchurch81

nchurch81

Well my hopes are high for this film.  Even though I think the directors are playing up the "camp" aspect of the franchise.  That's why the gore and carnage are so extreme.  Which is wonderful if you ask me.  And people quit complaining about how it's "just  slasher"... of course it's just a slasher.  It's AVP for crying out loud.  If it were just Aliens or just Predator I would have to agree.  Especially Aliens which is a little more high brow than your regular old horror film.  And this business about "get back to the roots"... what you're really saying is that you just want them to remake Aliens for you.  Well go buy and watch it on a big screen. There, done.

JD

JD

Does anyone know what the music was called for this trailer?!?

ben236

ben236

Took seriously ages too load, but an awesome viewing in the end. I ave faith that this is the film I have been waiting for, role on release date!!   ;D  

trossen

trossen

Im realy looking forwards to this!   ::)  

The guy who owns this site IS SUCH A JERK! HE DELETED MY WEBSITE CAUSE I COPIED FROM HIS SITE! I'VE DONE THAT BEFORE AND NO ONE ELSE ACTED LIKE A SPAZ!!!!    >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(  

The Prick

The Prick

I think i'm horny now...ehmm. It could have been more brutal unfortunately. Colder and more ruthless.

JD

JD

The Music which was being played????  Does anyone know??....

dvader27

dvader27

well i think how the predator (Wolf) was able to hold the two aliens at bay is he was holding them at their pressure points of the neck after all they are animals plus they do take on the charateristics of their host plus wolf has had experience and trained well   as i've read in this comic books they prepare for events such as this and study the xenomorphs biology but hat is my opinion you can agree with me or you don't have to   ;D  

XenoFox

XenoFox

Heres my two cents on this trailer. Its not my place (yet since it hasnt come out) to say if this movie is going to be a saviour or anything. But from how the trailers look, i think its going to be AT LEAST better than AVP1. IMO i think its going to kick major ass, but only time will tell.  I love the idea of everyone living a "peaceful comfy life" in a small town. doing what they usually do, like no care in the world.... and then,  *WHAM! REALITY CHECK!* The town`s overrun with Aliens and one pissed off Predator. Now what you gonna do?!  lol. Although it feels kinda weird having the Aliens in such a ....broad? enviroment.

JD

JD

Trailer..... Music..... anyone???

Xenozip

Xenozip

Nice trailer! definitly kicks the 1st movies ass. The Predalien seems OK. Not sure if its big enough - look at the size of the alien in the first movie in comparison to its host species. as for the dreads, well, seeing as Predators r alien, maybe the dreads r used 4 sensing sound or smell - as they have no ears or nose visible. This is science fiction after all. Maybe the predalien reproduces like the first alien - by mutating its dead victims in eggs! That I would like to see! Makes the creatures seem less like an inter-galactic ant hive and more A L I E N.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed