Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 210,589 times)

Xenomrph

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 14, 2021, 12:06:51 PM
Maybe we'll get David's final? chapter in comic or novel form one day.
David died on the way to his home planet.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 18, 2021, 02:49:10 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Sep 14, 2021, 12:06:51 PM
Maybe we'll get David's final? chapter in comic or novel form one day.
David died on the way to his home planet.

That's ok, show me all the messed up stuff he made onboard the Covenant on his way there.

Immortan Jonesy

What if on the way to his home planet he made a stop of no return on LV-426?

Some Old Dude

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 14, 2021, 09:49:49 AM
I'm too scared of what Ridley would do to really want that next film so desperately.

I suspect he already knows where a lot of Hollywood bodies are buried.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Sep 14, 2021, 11:06:00 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 14, 2021, 09:49:49 AM
I'm too scared of what Ridley would do to really want that next film so desperately.

Fair point!  :D

I guess I just want the satisfaction of it being done. Ending on a cliffhanger is a sure sign of defeat.

A well-deserved defeat.

Some Old Dude

Here's a random arsepull shower thought. If Michael Biehn gets cast in the show as an original character and gets a good role. Would it help mitigate Alien 3 derangement syndrome?

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Some Old Dude on Sep 24, 2021, 03:05:35 AM
Here's a random arsepull shower thought. If Michael Biehn gets cast in the show as an original character and gets a good role. Would it help mitigate Alien 3 derangement syndrome?

In a Ridley $cott movie, a wise red guy once said: "dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity".

♥👄♥👎

However, I loved his participation in 'Mandalorian Season ll Chapter 13: The Jedi'. 

:laugh: 👍

Corporal Hicks

I actually quite like the re-use of cast in the audio dramas, but I don't think I'd be onboard with it visually.

Stitch

Only if he's playing a character called Turk.

Corporal Hicks

You wash your damn mouth!

HuDaFuK

Yeah, nah, don't recast people as different characters.

It annoys me when it happens in TV series (mostly older shows), I think it'd annoy me even more in a feature film series.

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, I'm with HuDaFuK on this one. Unless your movie or series depicts Hicks having a twin brother or they're retconning Alien3 or Michael Beihn is inside an Alien suit, don't bring him back.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 24, 2021, 04:30:17 AM

In a Ridley $cott movie, a wise red guy once said: "dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity".

♥👄♥👎

However, I loved his participation in 'Mandalorian Season ll Chapter 13: The Jedi'. 

:laugh: 👍

He even had a shotgun for close encounters.

Huggs

No.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed