Patch 1.1

Started by ikarop, Nov 13, 2014, 01:19:32 AM

Author
Patch 1.1 (Read 9,455 times)

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 16, 2014, 06:34:06 PM
It's all really odd. This patch is being called both 1.1 and 1.02 on the official forums. They still haven't addressed the day one patch which is advertised on the Sega support site and was supposed to fix this same thing. Also there was an update on PC a few weeks ago that came with no notes.

I know. It's causing big arguements over on the official forum, and I can understand points from both sides.

One thing however is clear to me. The support and communication or lack of from CA is bad, if not sometimes down right rude.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I've been having some weird performance issues on the Xbox One version with this last patch. I don't know what's going on, but I hope CA iron it out quickly.

I don't understand why nothing's been said about a PC, PS3 and 360 patch, either. CA needs to communicate with their fanbase.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Still no patch for 360. Have held off playing the campaing since I finished it the second week of release.  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed