Estimates on Trailer Release?

Started by ace3g, Nov 28, 2017, 04:30:05 AM

Author
Estimates on Trailer Release? (Read 120,719 times)

Corporal Hicks

What were the others known as?

ELDERCLANLEADER

I'd be very surprised if it drops today , but it would be nice , better late than never!  ;D

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 09, 2018, 02:02:15 PM
Exact same titles.

Predator
Predator 2
Predators

I was afraid they would just drop the "The" (They did that with The Wolverine and The Terminator, for example) and call it Predator here, Upgrade is not the best title, but it is rather fitting.

Hollywood

Hollywood

I'm not betting on the trailer dropping today but it'd be a pleasant surprise! Pretty good timing if you ask me, the Avengers stuff is starting to die down.

The cinemacon trailer was described as "bloody" but this one is suitable for everyone above the age of 12. Could it be a green band version of the same trailer? 🤔

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 09, 2018, 02:04:12 PM
I was afraid they would just drop the "The" (They did that with The Wolverine and The Terminator, for example) and call it Predator here, Upgrade is not the best title, but it is rather fitting.

Yeah, it fits. I was expecting them to drop "The" from the title for everyone about a year ago but I can't even think of an alternate tagline that sounds very good haha Upgrade isn't bad imo.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Hollywood on May 09, 2018, 02:53:35 PM
The cinemacon trailer was described as "bloody" but this one is suitable for everyone above the age of 12. Could it be a green band version of the same trailer? 🤔

Yes i think it's the most likely option, gonna have to wait a little more to see more blood and maybe hear some f**ks  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

According to Mr_H and a source, it'll be going in front of Deadpool 2 as expected.

skull-splitter

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 09, 2018, 01:53:52 PM
I'm in germany and you guys just probably confirmed the official title here.

Predator - Upgrade
Oh the puns reviewers will make if this turns out to be a dud.

Anthony

Anthony

Trailer in front of Deadpool 2 eh?

I'll try to resist saying "I told you so".

Wait.....

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

It was always obvious to me. What else were they going to release it with, with only 4 months to go?

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

Predator - Upgrade. . So, do I understand that properly? Is this the official name of the movie or the name for the trailer itself? If thats the real name for the movie, I am strongly dissapointed, it sounds like Predator Remake or something.

dallevalle

dallevalle

i hope we get a green band trailer and a red band one

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Petr Švancara on May 09, 2018, 04:31:49 PM
Predator - Upgrade. . So, do I understand that properly? Is this the official name of the movie or the name for the trailer itself? If thats the real name for the movie, I am strongly dissapointed, it sounds like Predator Remake or something.

In Germany.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 09, 2018, 03:13:57 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on May 09, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

Yes i think it's the most likely option, gonna have to wait a little more to see more blood and maybe hear some f**ks  :laugh:
Quote from: dallevalle on May 09, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

i hope we get a green band trailer and a red band one

I thought they always release both green and redband trailers on the same days. Does the redband have to get classified before we see it?

skull-splitter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 09, 2018, 04:44:00 PM
Quote from: Petr Švancara on May 09, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

In Germany.
Where they also had Sterb Längsahm instead of Die Hard.

Anyway, I'll see it when I see it. But it is a really unfortunate choice of words when it comes to marketing.

Danversity

Danversity

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 09, 2018, 02:04:12 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 09, 2018, 02:02:15 PM
Exact same titles.

Predator
Predator 2
Predators

I'm actually wondering about the brazilian title, because here they tend to add "The" to titles that don't have them, and that's the case for the first Predator. "Predator" here is called "The Predator". So I'm wondering what they're gonna do with this one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed