What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 575,814 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

New Shane Gillis stand-up comedy show, free on Youtube:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

The mail made me happy today.

Got 1 out of a limited 800 units worldwide for the blue vinyl of Sabaton: The Royal Guard, which has both the English "The Royal Guard" and Swedish "Livgardet" and I honestly really enjoy both versions.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's my Friday! Then spa tomorrow.  ;D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 15, 2021, 05:41:48 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And that&#39;s another fantastic interview recorded! This time we had the pleasure of having Tom Woodruff back on the show to talk about being inside the Alien suits! <a href="https://t.co/XUIPWcWH8m">pic.twitter.com/XUIPWcWH8m</a></p>— Alien vs. Predator Galaxy (@avpgalaxy) <a href="https://twitter.com/avpgalaxy/status/1437871168032231426?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 14, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

For half of the interview he probably just made sh*t up...  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Happy Birthday to Me

Man i feel old. Still Time for Drunken Debauchery tonight lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Happy birthday man!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Happy Birthday WB!

And you're never too old to party brother!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 23, 2021, 01:51:38 PMHappy Birthday to Me

Happy birthday, you old c**t.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 23, 2021, 01:51:38 PMMan i feel old. Still Time for Drunken Debauchery tonight lol

Why did the Mexican push his wife down the stairs...?

TEQUILA!

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

New podcast with Ed Calderon, this time on Timcast.

Spoiler

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Local bicycle event/ride. The cyclist clothing is so colorful and the ages vary. Nice to see a gathering for fun. Then to top it off as I was leaving work an old couple walked by hand in hand. I'm a sucker for happily ever after. :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Apparently Facebook and WhatsApp are down globally. I was in the supermarket getting some bits for dinner and there was a group of half a dozen youngsters absolutely losing their shit that they couldn't go on social media :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, I've noticed it's been down. Annoying, because I was in the middle of some podcast planning via messenger.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 04, 2021, 06:09:35 PM
Apparently Facebook and WhatsApp are down globally. I was in the supermarket getting some bits for dinner and there was a group of half a dozen youngsters absolutely losing their shit that they couldn't go on social media :laugh:

:laugh:

When I was a kid the internet wasn't even invented yet. We just like, you know... talked to each other, like.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 04, 2021, 06:09:35 PM

I wonder if it's someone's reaction to 60 Minutes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed