Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 167,005 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Get the Deacon. Better looking than some human. Or in this case human-like robot.

Monstuh

Monstuh

I'm actually rather pleased with both of them. They did a good job on the pixelating effect going across their image.
I've decided I'll buy doubles of both to recreate some of those scenes in the film. I would also like to try my best to support it, because I'm still holding out for Shaw and Fifield however dead that dream may be.

Shadow

Shadow

im actually considering getting one or two holo engineers for a diorama with LEDs

ScarPredator14

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 11, 2013, 01:16:39 PM
Get the Deacon. Better looking than some human. Or in this case human-like robot.

Ok thanks ill prob go pick it up today sense there stocked up pretty good.. I really thot the Prometheus line would sell well but guess not sense we prob wont be seeing a series 4 and idk if ill be picking up series 3  :-\

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Shadow on Jun 11, 2013, 04:09:18 PM
im actually considering getting one or two holo engineers for a diorama with LEDs

Dude u gotta do this. Share it with us! Itll look amazing!

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 11, 2013, 07:05:57 PM
Quote from: Shadow on Jun 11, 2013, 04:09:18 PM

Dude u gotta do this. Share it with us! Itll look amazing!

plan is to, when i got all figs and the time to spare, i will build diorama sets for the collection. one set representing each film. and for Prometheus i am considering the chair room. for Alien a nostromo set, Aliens a hive set, predator a jungle set, etc. with space for each figure

Monstuh

Monstuh

Have a look at my custom "Melting Fifield" figure. More photos in the Custom Figures/Models thread.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 11, 2013, 01:16:39 PM
Gonna disagree there - Deacon is neat, but I like David a lot more. It helps that he was a great character in the movie, while the Deacon, uh, wasn't.

Also those Holographic engineer figures look better than I expected them to, but I still won't be buying them.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

I would still like to see them release like spacecrafts on a mini scale of course, this would also have to include aliens/alien/predator/predators/avp/predator 2 and all the cool ships

Raiden

Raiden

some online shops in China already receiving orders of the mutanted Fifield and Shaw, they said those would be released in the third quarter this year. Don't know where they got the info. , but i am not interested anyway.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: DerelictShip on Jun 28, 2013, 11:03:28 PM
I would still like to see them release like spacecrafts on a mini scale of course, this would also have to include aliens/alien/predator/predators/avp/predator 2 and all the cool ships
I doubt NECA would do miniature vehicles, but there have been some other companies that have done miniature Alien-series vehicles over the years.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

True, but still that would be neat since neca is getting better and better at their stuff.

Leventa24

Leventa24

I rather like NECA's new Holographic Engineer figures. They come with a really neat accessory and it helps a lot that I'm a complete sucker for toys that have interesting colors or materials.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

That looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

What accessory do they come with?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed