Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 167,343 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Yeah, the predalien was one of the best things about AvP. Suprise ending that casuals didnt expect.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Master on Jun 06, 2013, 09:53:21 AM
Pissing on this beauty?

Oh no you don`t. It was f**ked up in sequel but here it`s just a thing to adore.
Looks a pile of snot with teeth. Attack of the Killer Loogie!

Master

Master

Ekhem... it looks like Giger`s the original chestburster with mandibles covered in preds blood. It`s beautifull and you need ophthalmologist if you can`t see it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, the PredAlien chestburster was cool. The movie had plenty of problems, but the chestburster was not among them.

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Quote from: Master on Jun 06, 2013, 08:59:04 PM
Ekhem... it looks like Giger`s the original chestburster with mandibles covered in preds blood. It`s beautifull and you need ophthalmologist if you can`t see it.

that

samoht

samoht

The chest burster was fantastic. They ruined it in AVPR though.

The Deacon looks like shit. Out of all the talent they had working on prometheus and all the concepts they had to choose from, they decided to go with the Dolphin Raptor design. Such a disappointment.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Out of all the concepts I've seen I don't know why they went with the Deacon and the "squid burster"
The original concepts looked a lot creepier, and would have made for more interesting figures.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Probably because Ridley is a bazillion years old and his mind isn't as sharp as it used to be. Also u have workers who wont say no to him because of his god-like reputation. The combination was a deadly mix.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

It's known as The Lucas Effect. To see it in action, check out the Star Wars prequels (and read about some of the behind-the-scenes stuff re: all the yes-men he surrounded himself with).

Bat Chain Puller

This is what a shutting door on a toys series looks like kids.

Spoiler
Gunna get dem urns though.  :laugh:
[close]

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Those toys look TERRIBLE.

Shaw, being the lead character, would be a figure that would sell.

Hell, she probably would sell a lot more than any other figure in the line. It's the lead character, she's on most posters and promotion for the film. Why she wasnt one of the first figures to be produced is beyond me... bad business decision, Neca. :P Oh well.

Bat Chain Puller

Better pics that show the translucency.

Predaker

Predaker

The new figures would look so awesome riding into battle on top of bronies.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

My local TRU's are over stocked with the originals.

ScarPredator14

For the people who have series 2 What figure is better the deacon or david because im not buying them both at the sametime.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed