Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 167,122 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Couldn't foresee you'd pull that pic on me. No siree.  :laugh:

Anyway ... not different enough.

As awkwardly foal/baby bird like  as Deacon was I imagine his adult form would be eerily graceful ... in an unsettling sort of way. 

Cvalda

Cvalda

What does that stupid inner mouth even do? What function does it serve, aside from "ooooh, Alien prequel"? It cant shoot out and pulverize something like an Alien's tongue, and if anything it just looks like it would get in the way of feeding. Stupid, stupid design :P

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

..you bought one and you just dont want to admit it....  :laugh:

btw, Lindelof's script describes it as a "Scary Tuna".

let that sink in for a minute.  :laugh:

Me, i just find it so bizarre i cant help but love it.  ;D I just wish it was white as the initial Steven Messing drawing.. but alas. :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jun 05, 2013, 11:19:59 PM
Me, i just find it so bizarre i cant help but love it.
No more bizarre than the killer crab alien!!1! :P

The truest thing Chupa ever said about anything was when he described the Deacon as being "Kenner as f**k" ;D

Bat Chain Puller

Ahhh here's where I say "But it's in nature" and post a pic of a Goblin Shark.  :laugh:

Really, Cvalda, it a mouth! It can do whatever your imagination wants it to do.

Spoiler
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 05, 2013, 11:22:29 PM
Ahhh here's where I say "But it's in nature" and post a pic of a Goblin Shark.  :laugh:
Which has both a top and bottom retractable jaw, which is actually practical. :P

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

But the deacon mouth IS NOT in nature. :P And the "Goblin shark mouth" idea on the final deacon was done in a much different way than the one intended by Carlos Huante. :P Dont have the concept art at the moment, but Huante's idea for the mouth opened up in a much more "natural" and logical way.

The final mouth design is just weird as f**k. :P

Anyway, it's not the first weird mouth that nature has produced :P

:laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Nature can design stupid looking shit, too, yes.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 05, 2013, 11:25:03 PM
Which has both a top and bottom retractable jaw, which is actually practical. :P

The weird thing about the Deacon is that it has two top jaws and one bottom jaw..  one of the upper jaws and the bottom one are retractable. The uppermost jaw has incisive human teeth and it works in conjuction with the bottom jaw when it's not extended... I dont think it's THAT impractical... just really odd looking. :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

It's just a thoughtless, cheesy "OOOOOH ALIEN!!!" reveal. Worst, most anticlimactic design of the series and just as pathetic as the predalien burster at the end of AVP :P

Spoiler
[close]

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Deacon fans dont apologize for rocking that "dolphin swag"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Spoiler
this made no sense but i just wanted to use "dolphin swag" in a sentence.
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

DOLPHIN SWAG AWW YEEEEAAA ;D

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

NEW AVPGALAXY MEME RIGHT THERE.  :laugh:

ScarPredator14

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jun 05, 2013, 08:13:55 PM

Wow I give up one Prometheus line.. thats it  ???

Master

Master

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 05, 2013, 11:40:25 PM
It's just a thoughtless, cheesy "OOOOOH ALIEN!!!" reveal. Worst, most anticlimactic design of the series and just as pathetic as the predalien burster at the end of AVP :P

Spoiler
[close]

Pissing on this beauty?

Oh no you don`t. It was f**ked up in sequel but here it`s just a thing to adore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed