NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,160,839 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

#6000
Quote from: Gridseeker on Nov 27, 2023, 05:07:08 PMI don´t know how much could improve the mold itself at the point an AVP ultimate line would be justified.

I don't think these Ultimates would be improvements with the sculpt. But rather being "complete" releases with accessories. Back in 2015 and 16 the AVP Preds had their accessories divided amongst each other.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

#6001
Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 27, 2023, 06:19:46 PM
Quote from: Gridseeker on Nov 27, 2023, 05:07:08 PMI don´t know how much could improve the mold itself at the point an AVP ultimate line would be justified.

I don't think these Ultimates would be improvements with the sculpt. But rather being "complete" releases with accessories. Back in 2015 and 16 the AVP Preds had their accessories divided amongst each other.

Also, what new accesories would add? In the case of Scar, perhaps the spear that he made for Alexa, interchangeable heads/hands and that´s it.

Still Collating...

I really doubt we'll see ultimates for the AVP line. Wouldn't be against it, but doubt it...

happypred

happypred

#6003
Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 26, 2023, 06:06:09 PMI read over on /toy/ in the NECA thread that NECA has hinted at re-releasing the AVP Predators as Ultimates.

Link?Where is this?

Ultimate Wolf, Scarface, Serpent Hunter, Scar and the rest of AvP please

AvP bodies were pleasingly large but hands fell off and articlation was inferior

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

#6004
Quote from: happypred on Nov 29, 2023, 01:24:57 AM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 26, 2023, 06:06:09 PMI read over on /toy/ in the NECA thread that NECA has hinted at re-releasing the AVP Predators as Ultimates.

Link?Where is this?

Ultimate Wolf, Scarface, Serpent Hunter, Scar and the rest of AvP please

AvP bodies were pleasingly large but hands fell off and articlation was inferior

Go to 4chan.org and go to the forum labeled as /toy/. Look for the NECA thread, and scroll through the posts and you'll see someone mention it. I can't link because 4chan threads are deleted after some time.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

#6005
Neca really did a great job with their Feral figure, it might be honestly some of their best work.

bobcunk

bobcunk

#6006
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Dec 03, 2023, 01:44:10 AMNeca really did a great job with their Feral figure, it might be honestly some of their best work.
I really like it but I think they could have had better paint quality on the face it just looks little sloppy on the teeth.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

#6007
Quote from: bobcunk on Dec 07, 2023, 04:22:12 AM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Dec 03, 2023, 01:44:10 AMNeca really did a great job with their Feral figure, it might be honestly some of their best work.
I really like it but I think they could have had better paint quality on the face it just looks little sloppy on the teeth.
I do agree, the face applications could have been better.

Mike’s Monsters

When it comes to that size of a figure and mass production, paint applications won't be perfect unless they were done by hand with care and time.

happypred

happypred

#6009
I would never display Feral without mask

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

#6010
Quote from: happypred on Dec 08, 2023, 04:58:00 PMI would never display Feral without mask
Amen to that.

bobcunk

bobcunk

#6011
Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 08, 2023, 06:44:09 PM
Quote from: happypred on Dec 08, 2023, 04:58:00 PMI would never display Feral without mask
Amen to that.
I desplay him without his mask, Am I the only one who thinks he's pretty.

SiL

SiL

#6012
No there are at least two other people who think that here.

Didn't realise there were three of you.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

#6013
Count me as one of 'em too.  :-*

SiL

SiL

#6014
I did.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed
Contact: General Queries | Submit News