First Alien: 40th Anniversary Short Released Online - Alien: Containment!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 29, 2019, 04:35:38 PM

Author
First Alien: 40th Anniversary Short Released Online - Alien: Containment! (Read 28,341 times)

Highland

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 10, 2019, 08:10:51 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 10, 2019, 12:22:39 AMI hope it's not just the 4k, or I'm s.o.l.

As David's Creation says, the 4K includes a regular Blu-ray as well, and experience suggests the bonus stuff will be on the regular Blu disc.

Quote from: Highland on Apr 10, 2019, 12:35:40 AMThere going to be a blu? That's awesome.

According to the makers, they're going to be included as extras on the upcoming Alien 4K release.

Dad, why do you have 3 different versions of all these movies.

...I don't know son, I don't know.

Huggs

Quote from: Highland on Apr 11, 2019, 12:43:18 AM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 10, 2019, 08:10:51 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 10, 2019, 12:22:39 AMI hope it's not just the 4k, or I'm s.o.l.

As David's Creation says, the 4K includes a regular Blu-ray as well, and experience suggests the bonus stuff will be on the regular Blu disc.

Quote from: Highland on Apr 10, 2019, 12:35:40 AMThere going to be a blu? That's awesome.

According to the makers, they're going to be included as extras on the upcoming Alien 4K release.

"Dad, why do you have 3 different versions of all these movies?"

..."Because it's my money, now shut up".

There. I gave it a little down home flair for ya.  ;)

Nukiemorph

I do have bookshelves full of physical media.  If I was okay with ditching the pretty cover art and boxed sets, I'd go digital and save myself the hassle every time I move.

SiL

:'( I'm already up to 4 editions of Alien -- 20th Anniversary VHS, 20th Anniversary DVD, Quadrilogy, Blu Ray.

... 5 if you include the DVD I have of the Virtual Workprint.

Highland

Quote from: SiL on Apr 11, 2019, 01:34:02 AM

:'( I'm already up to 4 editions of Alien -- 20th Anniversary VHS, 20th Anniversary DVD, Quadrilogy, Blu Ray.

... 5 if you include the DVD I have of the Virtual Workprint.

I would have forked out the cash just for a Blu of the shorts. Seems annoying having to pay when I have the Blu and no 4K ( although that's something I may change).

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Highland on Apr 11, 2019, 12:43:18 AMDad, why do you have 3 different versions of all these movies.

The struggle is real.

The biggest joke is that I shelled out for one of the fancy Facehugger trilogy sets a few years ago despite not having a VCR to watch them on :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 11, 2019, 08:51:44 AM
The biggest joke is that I shelled out for one of the fancy Facehugger trilogy sets a few years ago despite not having a VCR to watch them on :laugh:

Shhhh. That's not a joke. That's appreciation.

*looks at his own Facehugger box*

Voodoo Magic

HuDaFuK or Hicks? Who's gonna win?  ;D

HuDaFuK

Joke's on y'all when Alien War returns and Hicks and I can use our queue jump passes while wearing our trilogy T-shirts with our button badges that we got in the box set...

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 11, 2019, 11:55:23 AM
HuDaFuK or Hicks? Who's gonna win?  ;D

https://media.giphy.com/media/Kerg053G7ZJUQ/giphy.gif

Hicks.

HuDa's breasts are slowing him down and resulting in money slippage.

See?

Voodoo Magic

Impressive! You should be working in forensics brother.

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, concept artist for the short.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed