First Predators Movie Footage!!!

Started by Darkness, Mar 13, 2010, 07:15:03 AM

Author
First Predators Movie Footage!!! (Read 23,251 times)

Tim

Tim

But in the footage rodriguez said it's the classic original pred with a new breed of nastier and meaner and that us the face of black super predator

walker31

walker31

well, maybe they just showed that picture while he was talking.  I was just going by the script that was posted online.  I think that he meant it has the original and also a new breed.  Looking at the poster and a quick shot of the teaser looks like the new pred has extra teeth coming out of the mandible area and protruding from the biohelmet as well.  Others have commented that they dont seem too muscular, however the original was much leaner than those in the AVP movie.  Kevin Peter Hall was tall and lean, not bulky.  Hope the original gives the SBP hell!

Tim

Tim

Ok you have the orig in the footage then you have maybe orig sbp then you have a origional pred tied up on the pole when they are firing. So does that mean there are 3 origional predators in the battle lol

walker31

walker31

I dont know if you read the script, so i dont want to spoil it for you, but the only original in the script is the one that they find tied up, which gets released by royce, which then puts on his armour and fights the last remaining pred which is the bigger bad new guy.  The other two preds that were with the SBP, are not on the scene at this time.  ANd I think that the part where we have Brody with the lasers on him is where it talks about them looking at him and his heart rate remaining calm as if he is not afraid to die.  dont think this is a different ending.

SHREK

SHREK

what....dont tell me theres a pred/human team up aswell? LOL i was wrong....it does get worse ..

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

I am about to spoil a shit load of this film right now so anyone who doesn't want to know certian things that happen, then don't read this.

Heyyyy SHREK Havn't seen you on here in a long ass time. Just cutting in between you and CHRIS that what RR means by 2 preds fighting each other, it's old Predator (look-alike from first movie) vs Black Super Predator. You of all ppl should have read the script when it came out. I did and didn't want to. Nolan is the guy who has been on the plant for a few years, he's been hiding and now with pred tech, he has been ale to get around them.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

wow just read the other comments, I didn't have to say shit. I take it everyone on here read the script? lol

Bugswarm

Bugswarm

They did say they changed the script at some point but im not sure what to beleive.

Tim

Tim

I like Nolans character, it's really cool he's beenhiding for years

Brian c

Brian c

Is this the predators home world or a game reserve hunting planet? maybe they will show the homeworld in predator 4? Any help would be great because no body seems to answer me... appreaciate it.

Elorrra

Elorrra

I just noticed that one of the snapshots shows something cool. With the camera pic on the first page of snapshots. Its written on the top right corner "Gyula". Sok puszi minden Gyulának, aki ezen a filmen dolgozik.   ;D  

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

To bryan it is a game reserve.And ok so the black super pred goes at it with the Predator from predator 1..We know predators fight to the death so wouldnt he have to beat the black super predator to be in the first film, he obveously makes it right..And ppl who are complaning about the guy who dresses up in the predator gear it does sound silly i get it..But if you were on a foreign planet with monsters you would try to arm yourself i dont care what u say..It may not be the most exciting to you but it makes sense..and aint there supposed to be a female predator in here??

Xan21

Xan21

well at least Laurence Fishburne has the - what the f*ck are you looking at? - look so that kinda makes his outfit ok somehow haha

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

the same thing ur f*ckin lookin at..Who cares wut dude looks like u act like ur a director u dont no anymore than the next fan..and the way u type by the way is kinda slow..

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

Lol your name sounds like a diet pill..haha

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed