AvP Trailer Finally Online

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2004, 10:01:30 PM

Author
AvP Trailer Finally Online (Read 37,950 times)

Terhou

Terhou

Sorry bout having using this page i was at country side 4 this week couldnt acces Internet.Judging by the trailer this movie will ROCK!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Sam04je

Sam04je

Sorry just realised i can download it from this page!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

u cant win with fx these days if its not cgi it will be go motion and models....i like models for space ships ec,, look at ridleys scott alien ships not even dated but id go for cgi instead of go  motion just look at jurassic park.. cockies if u think that alien looked like a crap puppet look at the queen in aliens hanging on ripleys foot as the air lock opens(i am i big fan of all alien movies) so lets give this film a chance shall we??   ;)   HAIL KING ANDERSON

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

@ZX_ man you are looking WAYY to deeply into this movie. its only supoosed to be entertainment- i mean i dont think anyone on this site really cares if antartica was inhospitable as a fact- its only movie- your going on as if its oyur livlihood.-just build a bridge.  and as for COOKIES- you have to remember pal that although this is an Alien and Predator movie and they should remain faithful to the franchise- they HAVE to bumf it up- i WOULDNT be satisfied going to see this movie and not seeing some new gadgets. also if you think about it(only concerning the predators) they have kept EVERYTHING! the blades are the normal size, but when the predators encounter something bigger, they simply extend them.i think the shuriken looks utterly shit cool and is WAAAAAY better than the orignal. - answer me this- would you really be FULLY satisfied going to see AvP and not seeing NEW things?- i know i would  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat..........-real pred

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

also COOKIES- the pyramid is situated in Antartica to add to the toughness of the ceremony- Distaining from the cold is part of the coming of man ritual- im not having a go you now dont take me up wrong  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat............-real pred

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

I hate mofo's who are bashing this movie because they are actually realizing that this movie is actually gonna be AWESOME! if your soo cool and youd ont like this movie, why are you wasting all your time talking about it! your just jealous that our dream movie is being made and your dream movie about you and your dad in bed, isnt being greenlit by foX!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

can i just say some thing on this cold thing about predators.. now we all know that aliens dont show on infored right????or give off heat right???? so they really dont need to be heat for preds to see them. all they do is change visions ta daaaaaa! i think predators hunt humans in the heat cus we give off more body heat.. then again they still will see us as its colder all around.... but im still tryin to work out why the pred in predator could see infored when he taken his helmet off   ???   maybe it was cus he was in a cool place eg fridge for meat and the pred ship..

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

or maybe the pred in predator 1 was coulored blind lol

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

first off BATMAN the movie is set in 2005 not by our years but by that alien universes timeline! so yes androids may exist and it may be a prototype! 2nd of all there is a super facehugger! (nto in avp, but in alien3 which lays 2 eggs 1 queen 1 drone) there is no pitbull faced alien, there is no dogalien in AVP. Maxwell Stafford IS the one who gets caught in the net! there is not white plasma shot, its only cuz its soooo bright that it temporarily flashes the screen white! ITS BLUE OR RED. whoever said that the pyramid is in antarctica cuz it blew up and flew there! no offense but your an idiot! and whoever is still complaining about why the preds are in antarctica cuz they hate the cold, well first off read a million other message boards b4 u ask about this, because its been addressed a million times! and 2nd of all no one ever said the preds HATE the cold, its just implied that they prefer to fight in the heat, just like us humans, would you like to go hunt a polar bear in minus 50 weather? NO! youd rather be where its WARM! GOD GOD some people are sooo f,ing stupid that it frustrates me! anyways Props go out to HELLALIEN, ADAMJZ, THE REAL PREDATOR, and Z and others! you guys are True alien vs predator FANS but real props go out to DARKNESS! keep it real guys! ask anything, and ill give you an honest to god correct answer and ill openly admit it if i dont know the answer to your questions!

Coockies

Coockies

androids in 2005?  super facehugger?  that was deleted from alien 3 becuase it was stupid as hell idea.  No such thing as a super face hugger.  Second preds like SUPER hot weather where we dont perfer that hot or that cold weather.  If the pred only comes on the hotest days then it shows theres something the preds have against the cold.  Yet they fight normal.  So that is really stupid part of the movie.

cookies

cookies

Didnt know you where talking about batman on that android thing.. batman LOL   And poeple gotta stop defending stuff on the movie, if its stupid and wrong then accept it and shut up. Stop finding reasons why is not and telling the person off.

Cookies

Cookies

LOOK YOUR MAKING ME SPELL MY NAME WRONG! AHAAHAHH omg i hate typing right after i woke up from a long day of work.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

whats thoughs purple spikes that the preds walk up to???

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

Purple??? are you colour blind?

Variable

Variable

Ok Hudson, tell me how did the aliens & preds run into each other in the first place. This question goes out to everybody actualy. Tell me what u guys think. Be open I am interested.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed