AvP Requiem Deleted Scenes

Started by Darkness, Jan 29, 2008, 01:39:11 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Deleted Scenes (Read 22,005 times)

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

That skinned predators is a DREADFUL Idea, just like almost everything else there is about the Predalien in AVPR. Those it is a great idea for BAD BLOODS who would skin thier own kind or do worse.

JK

JK

That's why the film is too boring. They remove the best scenes.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

i agree with the idea of the predalien skinning the predators on the ship was a really dumb idea and whoever thought of that of the predalien acting more like a predator is dumb and should be fired. i like to see wolf predator using his fallen fellow predator's helmet to see the events that happened on the ship.

Aran

Aran

no wonder only 2 preds there were in the scout ship...   :'(  

JK

JK

Except: Predalien acting like predator and Graveyard Scene

echobbase79

echobbase79

You can still make out the skinned Predators in a few shots  when Wolf is going through the crashed ship. They took the color off the predators but they're there. Especially, when Wolf rises right before he leaves the ship.

nudzi

nudzi

And who wanted the Predalien to act more like Predator? f**kN FOX. Go die FOX.

nudzi

nudzi

If predalien skins preds, then "homeless" alien should search for empty coca cola cans, way to go fox. this is pure bullshit.

Rykov

Rykov

" FOX DIE! " - Metal Gear Solid    >:D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Oh… my, God. I remember hearing rumors some time ago, that Fox wanted to give the Pred-Alien more predator-like abilities and behavior. Such as the ability to cloak (a frick’n technological achievement and not something that could be genetically inherited; dumbasses   ::)  ) and the drive to skin and hang victims, but I never thought they’d actually be stupid enough to try implementing that ridiculous BS into AVP:R. Thank goodness that crap was omitted or I would've walked out of the theater right there. The kicker is, the Strause Bros. actually went along with it (albeit, only for a while). lol  It’s refreshing to see many of the quality deleted scenes we were expecting, are being reinserted into the DVD release. It’s also nice they fixed that stupid “Jesse gets pinned” scene. There’s absolutely no way Jesse wouldn’t have gotten sliced in half. lol Dumb. Now if they’d only fix the ridiculous Pred-worshiping that permeated the film.   ::)   Seriously. VERY Dumb.  At this point, I’d rather Fox first have Anderson go back and re-insert, complete, and shoot the majority of scenes that were cut from the first film. Their was some awesome stuff that was omitted.   >:(  

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Awsome, I'm glad you decided to publish it.  I'm really looking forward to some of those scenes that you've said will be on the DVD!

lolek

lolek

:o  i am very interting, specility Alien on Car :)

jeff161

jeff161

oh thank god for the new opening and hope we do see more when wolf gets to the crashed ship   ;D  

cockroach

cockroach

the skinnned preds & the scene where the predalien rips the spine out of the chef is bit dum... but looking fwd to seeing the rest of the missing scenes...

biker

biker

Of course, the scene where Wolf loses his hand by acid is not there.   ::)   Our superior bad ass is invincible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed