DH Announces Alien: Rescue (Amanda Ripley’s Story Continues)

Started by Ultramorph, Feb 20, 2019, 04:32:00 PM

Author
DH Announces Alien: Rescue (Amanda Ripley’s Story Continues) (Read 42,997 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Haha, yeah.

Xenomrph

Okay maybe I'm just having a brain fart because work has been insane lately, but if this is Amanda Ripley part 3, what were part 1 and 2? Isolation and Resistance?

Nukiemorph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 03, 2019, 10:10:37 AM
Probably Isolation/Blackout/Resistance.

That's three things.  :P

I'd call Rescue part 4... but I assume the OP is discounting the mobile game.

Local Trouble

Yeah, that's why I deleted my post.  :P

Xenomrph

Quote from: David's Creation on Mar 03, 2019, 10:15:49 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 03, 2019, 10:10:37 AM
Probably Isolation/Blackout/Resistance.

That's three things.  :P

I'd call Rescue part 4... but I assume the OP is discounting the mobile game.
I meant in the context of this thread's title.

The Old One

The Old One

Isolation, Blackout, (Defiance) Resistance, "Rescue" et cetera. IMO.

Xenomrph

Quote from: The Old One on Mar 03, 2019, 01:40:46 PM
Isolation, Blackout, (Defiance) Resistance, "Rescue" et cetera. IMO.
I get that, I meant what, specifically, are parts 1 and 2 in the context of Rescue being "part 3"?

Corporal Hicks

Message Ultramorph and ask him.

Nostromo

Anyone know when the Aliens Rescue TPB will become available for pre-order on Amazon?

Nukiemorph

Quote from: Nostromo on Mar 18, 2019, 05:16:34 PM
Anyone know when the Aliens Rescue TPB will become available for pre-order on Amazon?

I don't know, but I keep checking every few days and all I find is stuff like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Rescue-Latrothian-Warrior-Book-ebook/dp/B01LZ8ERA9/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=aliens+rescue&qid=1552930735&s=gateway&sr=8-2

The Old One

The Old One

lol!

Nostromo

Quote from: David's Creation on Mar 18, 2019, 05:40:18 PM
Quote from: Nostromo on Mar 18, 2019, 05:16:34 PM

I don't know, but I keep checking every few days and all I find is stuff like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Rescue-Latrothian-Warrior-Book-ebook/dp/B01LZ8ERA9/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=aliens+rescue&qid=1552930735&s=gateway&sr=8-2

LOL yea, same here, usually they are available within a week or so, will keep checking, can't wait for Dust to Dust to arrive in May with Resistance and x's Alien 3 TPB both coming in August. Will order it with the new Terminatr TPB, feel guilty for not getting the issues but I like TPB's better on bookshelves.

Corporal Hicks

June solicitations are in. http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/dark-horse-comics-june-2019-solicitations/

I love the cover!

Mack Chater variant.

Synopsis doesn't give much away.

QuoteOn sale June 19
FC, 32 pages
$3.99
Miniseries

Amanda Ripley, Zula Hendricks, and Alec Brand team up on a new mission. A classified planet houses a powerful resource that could save millions in the right hands. With Weyland-Yutani ever-threatening, will the team manage to secure the planet? Or will the alien threat overwhelm them?

Ultramorph

That first cover is great! Love the cues from the Covenant poster.

SMH that there's still no announcement for that Doug Wheatley AVP series, though.

Corporal Hicks

Solicitation also mentions trade for Resistance but says it's an August date, not June.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed