Spawn Figure Feature Live

Started by Darkness, Jul 16, 2004, 09:40:51 PM

Author
Spawn Figure Feature Live (Read 11,818 times)

Lord HamsteR

Lord HamsteR

how much dose it costs? wen it will be shipt to other countris?

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

i was gonna do this news but darkness said he dose not like avp toys stuff. man...im so sad. i was so close to posting... owell who cares.

HenryA

HenryA

I was wondering do they have a queen figure.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

hey guys if you like these toys check out the movie maniacs 7 HICKS from aliens!  http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2229  ya baby, looks pretty good execpt it looks nothing like him    ;)   but its cool to have a space marine to add to the aliens and preds.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Well looks like they kept with the alien leg design from the first thee movie, the only thing i liked about the aliens in resurrection was the legs, kind of made the aliens 'Raptor' like, oh well, they still look kick ass. oh and hicks does look nothin like him, but still is cool. ya know, I heard since MM6 was the most succesful in the series, if AVP and hicks sell well, they will release a whole set of colonial marines, how cool would that be!

Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty

IM SO GETTING THESE FIGURES IVE ALREADY COLLECTED THE OTHER FIGURES AND IM SO HUNTING THESE ONES DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!   :)  

Predalienstrike

Predalienstrike

The figures look great!    ;D   I hope they will also make a figure of the queen hanging down on the cables. or that thwere will be a second line of figures.

Terhou

Terhou

these were very cool.Hope they make a Predalien toy and i seriously hope that they don`t make any humans!!!

ur mom

ur mom

notice how the celtic pred's head is smaller compared to the preds from preveious version. the reason in my opinion is that  the masks r not removable but rather sculpted onto the face. dude that sux   >:D   it even says on FIGURE SPECS that "predator has masked head" wtf?

on second thought, maybe the mask IS removable. hmm, we'll just have to wait and c. ps. the colonial marine hicks figure sux, it dont look very articulated and have like no accesories watsoever.

Growler

Growler

to Saint Sinner::  The helmets come with the Predators as detachable.  Like one of the Predator 2 figures.    Unfortunately I see a design flaw in Scar's figure.  Look at the pic with him wearing the mask, and compare left "cheek" to the right "cheek."  One side bigger than the other?  to GridAlien:: the facial dfferences of Scar between the figure and the trailer is something you are right on about.  I compared them the first time i saw the trailer.  The movie Scar has a longer face than the figure Scar.  Not only that, the figure Scar's cheeks (without the mask) lack as much "dark spots" as the movie Scar has.  I'm still happy and not really complaining too much.  Can't make the figures totally perfect.  Plus the figures we probably designed from the final production drawings (before the creatures were actually sculpted and painted for the film).  Hense why the facial features are different.  The introduction to these figures came out in late April or early May.  The process of designing and sculpting the toys takes a great deal of time, especially with the detail McFarlane puts into it.  So it wouldn't surprise me if my guess is right as to the characters being desined from the character drawings.

MechanizuM

MechanizuM

Damn i think all the preds and alien figures are really cool but i aint buying one...im not that sad

Lord HamsteR

Lord HamsteR

HOW MUCH DO THEY COST?!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Great stuff !! cool. And about that hicks figure, I think it looked great. True dont seem to have alot of articulation but eh , alot of accesories on that. The shotgun in the back and seem removable and all. The motion tracker, the pulse rifle. This look great. I will buy it. My room is all avp, ALL of it. I even painted my walls with avp fight, 1 pred, 1 alien. Its look greats. And Im sure they will be around 15 - 20 $ max. Mostly like the other macfarlane avp toys.

gridalien

gridalien

maybe the reason why the scar predator has to have his musk stuck on is because it would not fit on like the predator 2 modal

Terhou

Terhou

Damn i can`t find em in Finland.The Scar Predator would be nice on top of my computer or the battle Alien.

The Elder and Scar Predator rox!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed