Michael Fassbender Shows Musical Skills in new Alien: Covenant Production Still

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 23, 2016, 03:29:33 PM

Author
Michael Fassbender Shows Musical Skills in new Alien: Covenant Production Still (Read 21,568 times)

juxtapose

juxtapose

u c. . The problem os i am doing yjese chats via an old nokia. . They super cheap on surfing the internet. . Nut obviously everything is displayed in a different manner and i am not even sure if all options are available. . They are probably but they might be displayed a
in an obscure manner. . I don't bkame developers tho. . U can only support older devices up to a certain point. . On douth africa we pay for internet data. . So i only go online with my pc if i wanne download a mp3 or music video or trailer. .i made sure i have pkenry of cap for that prometheus trailer. .and then whats left i will get the mummy trailer and fast 8. . Just cause charlize theron acts in it and she is from my country  and i alteady got kong:skull island trailer. . Probably the only other movie i am really really looking forward to next year. . Tho not the type of movie i would go discuss on a forum. . Just loving the trailer. . 100 foot kong!!!. . And i trailed like 100 miles of topic. . .so to wrap it all up. . Just give us our f**king trailer already

holy crap how do u fix spelling mistakes and rypos. . I should probably just use my reading glasses. . .lol

Ephemer Nine

Wow, this is my favorite one so far. So clinical, cold, indeed very reminiscent of "2001: A Space Odyssey" as Enoch pointed out.

No

He is just sitting at a piano.. Takes no musical skill at all

Necronomicon II

The pic implies that he'll play the piano, why else would one sit at a piano lol

Nightgaunt

I thought the image is kind of a callback to the map room scene in Prometheus. If I remember correctly, David sits down at the Engineer's control board and sounds out musical notes to activate the holographic map that hints at the Engineers' plans for Earth. Also, "robot pianist" sounds pretty funny.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DorkiDori on Dec 23, 2016, 07:14:34 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 23, 2016, 06:49:21 PM
This is definitely David. Remember he dyes his hair in Prometheus.

keep in the mind, the question remains... is David still bleaching his hair in Covenant?

He isn't.

SsgtJira

Opening scene? WTF?  P.Weyland Born in 1990, android David 8, or news version Walter manufactured in 2090.. previously version David's 7 on Weyland Ind. timeline 2072. In trailer is Young man 40-50 yrs And David..? What..?!

acrediblesource

Trailer shows them viewing the green terrain of paradise lvxxx. That's Walter but I don't believe that could be truely Weyland. Probably his hologram.

cliffhanger

a weyland android, with weyland's mind 'copied and hardcoded' onto the walter A.I.

which would then 'explain' how Bishop is an android that is modeled and copied from an actual Bishop human being. who knows.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed