Alien War Concept Art

Started by Darkness, Jul 15, 2007, 02:30:27 PM

Author
Alien War Concept Art (Read 5,267 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Now for some Alien War news. The creator, Gary Gillies, has uploaded some new concept art for the new Alien War attraction on the Alien War Myspace page.

New Alien War Concept Art

There’s six pieces ranging from a laboratory to an egg chamber. Check them all out in our gallery. Earlier this month, it was revealed that the people behind Alien War will be adding Predators to the mix. This new attraction called, AvP War, will run along side the Alien War attraction at select times. Thanks to HauntedAttractions for the news.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really can't wait for this attraction. I missed out on the first one but I certainly wont miss out on this!

Highland

Highland

yeah, is glasgow their opening it at ?

cockroach

cockroach

i went to the trocadero (london) Alien War when i was a teenager... it was great/hilarious/terrifying... can't wait for this one! the interior designs seem much improved too, love the facehugger/chestburster scene & u so know that aliens gna break out of that containment thingy!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

went to one in san francisco

Cellien

Cellien

Geeze.. does this tour in the U.S.?  I so would like to go to one!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah. It'll be doing a worldwide tour I believe.

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

When Alien War vanished it toured some venues under a different name. They actually took it to my High School, tarting the place up one evening. I didn't go though.  But ya now what makes me laugh about this? They advertise it... using... kids. Freakin' 18 rated horror/action films, aimed at adults... event tie in... aimed at kids?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed